Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy Birthday Fristo! What gift do you want?

July 26th, 2022


On 27 July, Fristo is turning one year older, I'd finish 32 years on the soil. I love giving and receiving gifts. Would you like to gift me on my birthday?


Even if we have not yet communicated with each other, I'd love a gift from you. Consider me your 7cups peer.


This is the gift I ask for, from you:


Say something that you'd try for your good mental health. Any kind words you can say to yourself on my birthday would be a wonderful gift for me. It'd make me smile internally.


Let me start with gifting to myself: I'd look to believe in the greater good despite odds and would try to take each day in a positive spirit as it comes.


Looking forward to my birthday gifts..

You may gift me either in pm, or publically gift me by replying to this thread.


73
User Profile: AnnaSilverberg
AnnaSilverberg July 27th, 2023
🌟 Hay @Fristo 🌟

💚Did you know that today is a wonderfully amazing day? 💚
🎊 Yes! It is a birthday day! 🎊

🎉 And we love birthdays! 🎉

🎁 I want to wish you a wonderful, happy, happy birthday! 🎁

I made you a tiny little present, I do hope you like it
fristo-bday_1690432584.jpg
Click Here To See Photo

Why is there a star on the photo?

🌟 Well, because I feel that you are the positivity star of Cups 🌟

💚 Thank you for being here, thank you for being wonderful 💚

💙 Have a wonderful and a happy birthday today 💙
✨💙✨
✨
1 reply
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant July 27th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg This is soooo beautiful, twin! Fristo is so blessed to have so many amazing people who care about him. ♡

load more
User Profile: WonNone
WonNone July 27th, 2023

@Fristo

Happy birthday 🎊🎊💐🎉💐🎂🎊

hhgf.gif

User Profile: purpleSea7109
purpleSea7109 July 27th, 2023

Happy birthday to you 🎂.

How,old,are you? Party all day and night.

What have you done today? Sorry not got gift. But can party 🥳

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 27th, 2023

@Fristo I know I wished you happy birthday before but now it's the official day 😊

Happy Birthday Fristo! 🎈🥳🎉🎈 May all your wishes come true!

excited-happy-birthday.gif



User Profile: NewYorker11
NewYorker11 July 27th, 2023

@Fristo

@Fristo Happy Birthday Fristo! best wishes, and have a wonderful day and a great celebration!