Happy Birthday hopedreamlove!! ✨✨
Today marks a Very Special Day! It is the Birthday of our amazing listener @hopedreamlove *throws confetti* Let us all celebrate this together!!

Very Happy Birthday Hope! You are an incredible leader, a great friend, an awesome listener and a phenomenal human being. You are so kind, polite and supportive, Thanks for everything you do for us.
You have supported so much and your support is always greatly appreciated. It is so loving to meet to you. You have guided many many listeners here and supported them. You are a great role model to many of us. Being such welcoming, positive and so thoughtful, you are Incredible Hope! Thanks a lot for being the way you are! Thanks a lot for everything!

Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday Hope! Many Many Happy Returns of the day. Hope you enjoy your day so much with lots of fun, joy, happiness, blessings, and lovely memories.
*hugs*
Tagging : @aeris156 , @ahealingendoftherainbow22 , @ASilentObserver , @AstronomySkies , @avagracii , @bouncySalamander26 , @Brightheart116 , @brilliantturtle89 , @CaringBrit , @cocoakrispies121 , @comfortableEyes5 , @curiositycrayon , @Daf8 , @DayDreamWithYou , @Dino12 , @DontFearToDream , @enchantedlove , @freehugs123 , @Gracey , @GrahZeymahzin , @HannahChu777 , @Hope , @hopebeyondpain , @Jenn7Cups , @jhappyflowwr , @kateaala , @KimsonTheSteveFundYPOC , @KindAnni , @Listeningsarinn , @Littlepony , @Mango3 , @Mel , @memisse , @MistyMagic , @mykenziemarie03 , @PenguinPower31 , @Proud14 , @rebecca947 , @RebekahRoyal , @smolecho , @softMusic9759 , @starryskies108 , @SuryanshSingh , @tami150 , @Tazzie , @TextingPals , @TheAtticusFinch , @usefulSummer3139 , @VioletVenom
Many Thanks to @enchantedlove @bouncySalanamander26 and @Daf8 for helping me with organizing all the plans for Hope's Birthday!
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
I realize I'm a bit late to the forum thread, I'm sorry about that-
Belated birthday greetings to you, @hopedreamlove!
It's been an absolute delight to be able to know you-your kindness, your humility, your support and your dedication over the last year. You've been an incredible source of joy and warmth, managing to lighten up the dullest of times, and an awesome and encouraging being to converse with. You inspire me, hope!
As you age a year up, I wish the absolute best for you! I sincerely hope this year is all that you hoped for it to be with a bit of warmth and fuzziness!
*loads of Borthas (I'm kidding, oreos) and watermelons coming your way
*

![Top 25 Music Festivals in Belgium To Experience Before You Die [2019]](https://s29745.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/DSC_3075.jpg.optimal.jpg)

It is my absolute pleasure to call you my friend and listener twinnie
[P.S: Thank you for creating this, @SuryanshSingh !!]
@bouncySalamander26
Salllllllllllllll! You have nothing to apologize for, you've already done so much for me, I will eternally be grateful! You are wonderful, thank you for your kind words! Thank you for being my listener twinnie, the pleasure is all mine, you are full of humor, kindness, and light! I am looking forward to talking with you soon! Thank you again, you truly made my birthday extra special!
And omggg, a Hamiltonnnn card!!!! Thank youuuu! ⭐️
@SuryanshSingh
@hopedreamlove Ah Hopeeeeeee my number 1 supporter. Suryan why wasn't I tagged in this?? :p
I love you dear Hope. You're the bestest. I know I missed your birthday, but I still wish you a very good year. I hope that this year will be full of smiles for you Hopeee💖
@MyNameIsNicole
Thank you so much Nicole, your kindness words mean a lot! You are wonderful and a really amazing human being 