Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hii it's my birthday today!

User Profile: letirist
letirist March 9th, 2023

This platform is one of the places where I feel safest and I wanted to share my birthday with you. I'm so excited for 21! Lots of love to my listener friends here <333

93
User Profile: admirableBubbles6242
admirableBubbles6242 March 25th, 2023

@letirist happy birthday

User Profile: beck1
beck1 March 25th, 2023

@letirist Happy belated birthday. I hope you had a terrific day!!!


happy-birthday-sing.gif

User Profile: Uts4v
Uts4v March 25th, 2023

@letirist Happy Birthday 🥳🥳

User Profile: Newbeginnings00
Newbeginnings00 March 25th, 2023

@letirist wishing you a fantastic birthday. 🎊🎉🎂😊

User Profile: brightDay9331
brightDay9331 March 25th, 2023

@letirist Happy Birthday! I hpe that you have a wonderful year!

User Profile: aikotheapple
aikotheapple March 25th, 2023

@letirist yayy random person to talk about everything wahaha but wait how can i chat tho

User Profile: aikotheapple
aikotheapple March 25th, 2023

@letirist

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! WEEEEE

User Profile: bluezbutterfly
bluezbutterfly March 26th, 2023

@letirist Happy birthday, hope you enjoy it!

March 26th, 2023

@letiristhhappy birthday!! Wish you all the love and happiness 😊

User Profile: Greenstrawberry1
Greenstrawberry1 March 26th, 2023

@letirist

Happy birthday, have an amazing time! 😊