Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hii it's my birthday today!

User Profile: letirist
letirist March 9th, 2023

This platform is one of the places where I feel safest and I wanted to share my birthday with you. I'm so excited for 21! Lots of love to my listener friends here <333

93
User Profile: UberRuminator
UberRuminator March 30th, 2023

@letirist

Happy birthday. It was my birthday yesterday.

User Profile: ThomasXiao
ThomasXiao March 30th, 2023

@letirist

Happy birthday!!!

User Profile: WorkingitThrough2
WorkingitThrough2 March 30th, 2023

@letirist

Finally Legal 🎉🎂Enjoy

User Profile: Listeningyoualwayz
Listeningyoualwayz March 30th, 2023

Happy birthday 🎂

User Profile: Downboy
Downboy March 30th, 2023

Happy belated birthday

User Profile: nsell101
nsell101 April 1st, 2023

Happy birthday god bless many more years to come 🙏🏽

User Profile: charmingEast0413
charmingEast0413 April 1st, 2023

Happy birthday! 🎂

User Profile: TulipsInTheMist
TulipsInTheMist April 1st, 2023

@letirist

Happy birthday!! ✨

User Profile: squizzy6
squizzy6 April 1st, 2023

happy birthday. I wish you more happinesses

User Profile: LonleyGost
LonleyGost April 2nd, 2023

@letirist Happy birthday!!!! I hope life's going good so far for you! ❤️