Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Honoring Farheen's Anniversary!

User Profile: Ila
Ila April 27th, 2015

Hey hey hey lovely Listeners!

Today 27th April 2015 we are honoring @Farheen who has been here for a whole year!

Farheen, you really are someone to admire! Your hardworking and dedication for 7cupsoftea are impressive, and you are also a great Mentor! You look like a special person, you are caring and supportive, and your reviews confirm that you are smart, friendly, nice, helpful, non judgmental, patient, understanding and a lot more of beautiful adjectives! That?s what you deserve, Farheen, I hope you feel appreciated because all the people here thank and love you for everything you do, as a person, Listener, Mentor, Moderator and friend. That?s why I wanted to give you my sincere congratulations for everything you did here during this past year and acknowledge your experience, you did an awesome job and I?m so proud of this, thank you so much and happy anniversary!

@Iara @Sarah @Cadence @Apple74 @Moongirl @0cean @Aishaaa_ @Agrish @Niko @KeepOnSmiling @Chrissy @remnantshadow @mobbsy @SophieZhang9805 @bestTruth96 @Sanchezz @QuickJazz, @Hiddengrace @Gracey @TheListener93, @MelAllyouneedislove, @MonBon, @Kane, @Flourish, @letmefixyou96, @samc95xc @Roadie @Heather @Laura @apple74 @Jake @OrunLeon @Pinkbluebells @sweetBlueberry19 @Silentlistener97 @EmmaGrace @iWhiteFire @Mikayla1000 @Georgie4 @Flourish @AdventuRin @maku @Soulsurfer @Randy_ @Roadie @EtaAlpha @Aventurina @Barush @Jadie @Jessica @Justin @Lukas @Pam@samc95xc @EmphateticDude @Chaliercy @Lynnie @PoeticPuzzle @poeticguy

42
User Profile: Laura
Laura April 28th, 2015

CONGRATS @farheen!

User Profile: remnantshadow
remnantshadow May 4th, 2015

:D congrats!!

User Profile: horizonLynx90
horizonLynx90 May 4th, 2015

Congrats that's so impressive and an inspiration!

User Profile: Noasu
Noasu May 4th, 2015

Aww Farheen I can't believe I am late to the party! Happy Anniversary though (: