Is your 7Cups anniversary in June? Let us know!! We will give, "Happy 7Cups Anniversary" wish!!
Is your 7Cups anniversary in June? Let us know!! We will give, "Happy 7Cups Anniversary" wish!!

My Cuppaversary is on June 5th!
I will have been here for 3 years. I also share a Cuppaversary with the lovely @Jack, whose Cuppaversary is one year before mine
@Emily619 congratulations!!
@LoveandLight27
Thanks!!
@Emily619 Its in two days! Happy cupsiversary in advance! 
@Pureriver55
Thanks!!
@Emily619 :O I might not be online on your cupaverary. So happy cupeversary in advance. Thanks for all you do!
June 3 was my first cupaversary. :O
@kindSoul10 Happy cupsiversary to you! 
@kindSoul10
Happy Cuppaversary!
@Pureriver55 @Emily619 aw thank you! :D
@kindSoul10
You're welcome, anytime!
@kindSoul10
Woohoo happy cupversary!! Thank you so much for everything you do on 7 Cups, we really appreciate it :D ❤
@peppermintlove :D ❤ thanks so much!
Im pretty sure my 7Cups anniversary is this month. Im very happy that its been- oh gosh- 2 years or so on here.
@StarrySusan Jun 18, 2016. Oh nice. 2 years. That's a great achievement.
@ASilentObserver yupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
June 10 was my first cupaversary!!! 