Is your Birthday/ Cupversary in August? Let Us Know & We will send best wishes!!
Hi All,
Join me to congratulate, wish and appreciate our members whose birthday or cupversary is in August. Your wishes can make a difference in someone's special day.

Whose Birthday/ Cupversary Is It? Tell & Celebrate with Us!! Let the party begins! 
My Birthday is on 17th August
@Tusharnature0 Happy birthday I just celeberated mine on the 16th i am 25 years old now
@kitkat34567, Happy Birthday dear Kitkat
My birthday is tomorrow, August 19th!!! :D
@katherine081902 happy birthday hope it is a good one
@katherine081902
happy birthday
@katherine081902
happy birthday, we have the same birthday
Hi 7cups world
today is my 45 birthday
@Saifelhak74 Happy birthday hope you get everything you wished for
I just celebrated my 25th Birthday this past Friday it is weird being a a quater of a century old
oh well i am enjoying it a lot acutually.
@kitkat34567
thank you.
Believe me the age just a numbers and the real age is what you already do for others for yourself and for the community , a simple smile you draw on a sad face is better than million years without a one good thing
@Saifelhak74
happy birthday
@peacefullistener22
Thank you, I really very glad to revive this congratulation from you
LET'S GIVE A HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOUTOUT TO @SoftAlpaca10 !!

This individual is absolutely amazing and has achieved so much in their 1st year of being part of 7 Cups. They have demonstrated an incredible ability to support and help others, and I admire them so much for dedicating their time to our community.
I want to wish you a very pleasant welcome to the adult side of 7 Cups - I know that you will excel in any situation and it is so heartwarming to see you volunteer to help out in any way that you can. You really have involved yourself as much as you can here and I congratulate you on your fantastic achievements, you should be so proud of the person you are. We are all extremely grateful to have you :)
Take care and have the BEST birthday ever! I'll always be here to support you no matter what, thank you so much ❤️

p.s EAT ALL OF THE CAKE YOU CAN xD
@peppermintlove
happy bday
@peppermintlove
Aww! <3 Thank you soooo much. That was so sweet of you. You are a huge part of all my achievements here on 7cups, thank you for everything you do! :)
Hello everyone my bday is Sunday August 25 🤗
@Brighterdays0125
Happy Birthday
@ASilentObserver
cupversary is in 20 AUG

@ASilentObserver
my birthday is today the 29th
It's my birthday in t-minus 2 hours and 10 minutes!
@floofyarcticfox21
Happy almost birthday Fox!!! *throws confetti* Wishing you a special day filled with lots of hugs and happiness ☆
