Is your Birthday/ Cupversary in August? Let Us Know & We will send best wishes!!
Hi All,
Join me to congratulate, wish and appreciate our members whose birthday or cupversary is in August. Your wishes can make a difference in someone's special day.

Whose Birthday/ Cupversary Is It? Tell & Celebrate with Us!! Let the party begins! 
@ASilentObserver
Mine is on August 15th!
@ASilentObserver
My 1st cupversary is coming on 13th august, am excited for it ,to celebrate with my amazing friends here 😃.
@niceDaisy36
My Cupsiversary was August 1st and I look forward to celebrating yours with you this August 13th 👍😊
@AbbyHarris1976
I enjoyed celebrating your cupsiversary ☺and yeah I will love to celebrate my cupsiversary with my good friends here like you and others as well.
I belive a little birdie told me I'll be turning 1 cup old on August 23rd...Get the tea and cake ready!! •}> ☆ <{•
@karrotcake
This birdie may of heheh @MayaRoseBird5656
@MayaRoseBird5656
im the 25 lol
@Brighterdays0125
Oooh yayy! We can have a party 🌟
@Brighterdays0125
happy birthday
@ASilentObserver
My birthday is the 24th
Awh! Mines the 23!
@PurpleSnail
@PurpleSnail
happy birthday
@peacefullistener22
Thank you!!!
@ASilentObserver
Today is my birthday 🎂 ❤️
@ASilentObserver
It's my Birthday today!!!!
@ASilentObserver
My birthdays on the 12th :)
@PianoWhisper
Happy birthday!
@ASilentObserver
My birthday was 8th of August.. and no one came to my party 😅
@ASilentObserver It's my birthday today!!!!
Happy birthday/cupversary to everyone else celebrating in August!
today is my 25th birthday
@kitkat34567
happy belated bday
@kitkat34567
@kitkat34567