Is your Birthday/ Cupversary in September? Let Us Know & We will send best wishes!!
Hi All,
Join me to congratulate, wish and appreciate our members whose birthday or cupversary is in September. Your wishes can make a difference in someone's special day.

Whose Birthday/ Cupversary Is It? Tell & Celebrate with Us!! Let the party begins! 
@ASilentObserver
Its my birthday tomorrow 9/9 - I have had great fulfillment by being a listener on 7 cups and I learnt a lot too.
thank you
Azraella
@peaceloveharmonywisdom
Happy Birthday Azra. Great to have you with us. Yayyyy 🎂🎂💕 Keep up the great work!
@peaceloveharmonywisdom Happy birthday to you. Wish you the very best in everything as you deserve nothing less!!!
@ASilentObserver It's my birthday #Sep_12 (:
@Gangi0787 Happy birthday Gangi <3
@Gangi0787 Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years. Happy Birthday!!!
@shyChestnut6507
Thank you so much
@ASilentObserver Today is my birthday 12 of September Happy birthday to me
@naturalTruth2537
Happy birthday Truth. <3
@naturalTruth2537 Happy Birthday!!! I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true.
@shyChestnut6507
Thank you so much
😍😍😍
@ASilentObserver today 19th September is my birthday!!!!
@littlepony Happy BIRTHDAY Woo HOO!!! 🥳🎉🎉🎉🎉🎈 🎂🍨🧁 I wish you a day of love and light!!!! 🥰🥰
@calmPark2342 thank you so much!!!
@littlepony A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you recieve, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy Birthday!!!
@shyChestnut6507 that is so sweet thank you!
anyone with bithday on Sept 23rd here? :D
@AnushaKayastha yours!!!! Happy birthday ❤️
@littlepony haha, thank you!! :D
@AnushaKayastha Another adventure filled year awaits you. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendor. Wishing you a very happy and fun-filled birthday!!!
My birthday is on September 14th
It's my birthday today sept 29th!!!!
I'm super happy and proud to be associated with this amazing platform
💃💃💃💃💃💃🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
@LuWeiwei yayyyy happy birthday 🎂 🎉🎈🍫