Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is your Birthday in April? Let us know and we will give you a happy birthday wish!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver April 3rd, 2019

Is your Birthday in April? Let us know and we will give you a happy birthday wish!

17
User Profile: GA999
GA999 April 3rd, 2019

@ASilentObserver My birthday is today!

User Profile: Voiced
Voiced April 4th, 2019

My 28th birthday is tomorrow :)

User Profile: PinkCaramel23
PinkCaramel23 April 10th, 2019

@ASilentObserver

Tomorrrow! :):):)

User Profile: comfortingTree12
comfortingTree12 April 18th, 2019

@ASilentObserver

Yes, actually today is my birthday. I am grateful to see another one.

April 18th, 2019

@comfortingTree12

Happy birthday!

🎊🎈🎂🎁wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy☺🍹🍮🌹🎂🎁🎊

User Profile: comfortingTree12
comfortingTree12 May 21st, 2019

@

Thanks

load more
User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 April 18th, 2019

@comfortingTree12

Happy belated birthday to you! smiley I wanted to post this yesterday but my iPhone app won't let me make forum posts ... where's the bug brigade? winklaugh

load more
User Profile: whimsicalMonkey84
whimsicalMonkey84 April 20th, 2019

@ASilentObserver my birthday is tomorrow :)

User Profile: JazzyQueen
JazzyQueen April 28th, 2019

@ASilentObserver it

User Profile: Jay0818
Jay0818 May 1st, 2019

I'm a tad late, but it's my B-day today! April 30th! The best part of having your birthday is CAKE btw. I love cake. laugh

User Profile: ThePizza
ThePizza May 1st, 2019

My birthday WAS the 26th

User Profile: Zulegirl
Zulegirl May 6th, 2019

@ASilentObserver

My bday was on April 1st. I love tacos so a bday taco sounds amazing!!!

User Profile: Kneha
Kneha June 26th, 2019

@ASilentObserver my birthday is today !😊

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP June 26th, 2019

@Kneha Great Neha. Happy birthday to you. Keep up the great work. I wish you a great year ahead. 💕💕🎂🎂🎉

User Profile: Kneha
Kneha June 26th, 2019

@ASilentObserver thank u so much 😊..And u also have a great year ahead!😀

load more
load more