Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is your Birthday in August? Let us know & we will give you a happy birthday wish!

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 7th, 2017

If your Birthday is in August, please post here! We will give you a birthday wish!!!

443
August 7th, 2017

Mine is August 20, turning 17 wooohooo

User Profile: braveNight89
braveNight89 August 7th, 2017

Its on August 24th

August 7th, 2017

@braveNight89 birthday twin 😄 happy birthday ❤

User Profile: honestLime3565
honestLime3565 August 11th, 2017

@braveNight89 Mine too! Birthday twins! :D

load more
User Profile: PaolaGiordaniMA
PaolaGiordaniMA August 7th, 2017

Mine is also on this month, what a nice thought.

User Profile: Liz1000
Liz1000 August 7th, 2017

Me me me me me me me! The 14th

User Profile: Amphios
Amphios August 15th, 2017

@Liz1000 aww I missed!!! I wish that your life will continue to be filled with the happiness you deserve. heart Have wonderful days ahead!!!!

User Profile: Liz1000
Liz1000 August 15th, 2017

@UnicornBunny thank you :)

load more
load more
August 7th, 2017

Mine is August 29

User Profile: amiableCup6040
amiableCup6040 August 7th, 2017

@Laura

mines on August 15th!

User Profile: Paytonfaye2003
Paytonfaye2003 August 7th, 2017

My birthday was on Aug 5th... It sucked just like every year!

User Profile: SilentlyPrideful0501
SilentlyPrideful0501 August 8th, 2017

@Paytonfaye2003

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. But happy belated birthday from 7 cups.

User Profile: Jenna
Jenna August 11th, 2017

@Paytonfaye2003

Happy belated birthday! So very sorry that your day did not go well. :(

load more
August 7th, 2017

August 24th 💙

User Profile: honestLime3565
honestLime3565 August 11th, 2017

@thoughtfulartist Birthday twins!!! :D

load more
User Profile: Saifelhak74
Saifelhak74 August 7th, 2017

helllllllllllllllllllllo world

mine in 19th

User Profile: strugglingmegan
strugglingmegan August 7th, 2017

My birthday is on the 22nd and I will be 18! This is a big milestone for me because I never thought I would make it past the age of 15.

User Profile: Goldy42268
Goldy42268 August 8th, 2017

@strugglingmegan I understand how you feel, I didn't think I'd make it past 18 but I'm celebrating my 19th today!

User Profile: strugglingmegan
strugglingmegan August 10th, 2017

@Goldy42268 That's great, you should be very proud of yourself! Also happy belated birthday smiley

User Profile: Goldy42268
Goldy42268 August 10th, 2017

@strugglingmegan Thank you! Keep being awesome :)

User Profile: strugglingmegan
strugglingmegan August 11th, 2017

@Goldy42268 You too!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: bubblingHero97
bubblingHero97 August 8th, 2017

@strugglingmegan

omg same :D I'm turning 18 too <3

User Profile: strugglingmegan
strugglingmegan August 10th, 2017

@bubblingHero97 omg birthday twins!! laugh

load more
User Profile: Frankie
Frankie August 11th, 2017

@strugglingmegan

Happy early birthday lovely, congratulations on making it to 18! <3

User Profile: strugglingmegan
strugglingmegan August 12th, 2017

@Charli Thank you so much! I hope all of the best for you smiley

load more
load more