Is your Birthday in May? Let us know and we will give you a happy birthday wish!
Is your Birthday in May? Let us know and we will give you a happy birthday wish!

@ASilentObserver it is today thank yij
@DragonView Happy birthday, dragon! ❤ Here's to more birthdays to come! 🍕🍕🍕
@DragonView Happy Birthday Dragon🤗 you are a dreamer in the world of dragons, awesime!🤗
@ASilentObserver
Yep, May 5th for me
@Dawn04 Omg cool! Cinco de Mayo! 😜 Happy birthday, dawn! Your feedposts always leave me in awe. I hope you enjoy your day today! 🍕🍕🍕
@Erato
Thank you and I am glad you like them!
@Dawn04 yay, happy birthday to you Dawn. We are glad to have your presence here. 
@ASilentObserver
Thank you!
My birthday today. Cheers to the amazing life I've lived till date and looking excitedly forward to what is to come.
@sidghoshal I'm glad you're thrilled to know what future holds for you. Happy birthday and I hope you have another amazing year! ❤🍕🍕🍕
@ASilentObserver celebrating mine tmr :)
@ShayGrey6 Happy birthday, Shay! I hope that your wishes will come true and you achieve your dreams! ❤🍕🍕🍕
My birthday today.... Thanks everyone who has already wished me happy birthday :)
@Neptune7505 Happy birthday, neptune! I didn't know it's your birthday today! 🙊 I hope that this day will be as special as you are! 🍕🍕🍕
Thank you @Erato ! (Sorry late reply).
Today is my bday o.o
@Cosmicvibe
Happy bday Cosmic, seems that im your only pal . .
@Cosmicvibe Happy birthday, cosmic! 💕 Hey, it's okay if you only have a few people to celebrate your birthday with 😉 🍕🍕🍕
@Erato
Thank you :)
@Cosmicvibe belated happy birthday Cosmic. We are glad you are here with us and appreciate your efforts. What is your wish for this year?
@ASilentObserver
Thank you :)
My wish is to survive, to grow, to be with my loved ones i suppose . .
It is today, thanksss!
@quidam2838 Happy birthday! 🎂 Wishing you good health and strength in facing new challenges! ❤
@ASilentObserver It's Today!!
@VaseBlack happy birthday Vase. Yay. 💕💕💕
What is your wish for this year? I hope all your wishes come true
@VaseBlack That's awesome to hear, vase! Happy birthday! I hope you had a blast 🍕🍕🍕
@ASilentObserver
My bday is may 10th!
@ShiningStar384 It's already May 10th here! Happy birthday, star! You're truly a shining star. Never lose your sparkle!🍕🍕🍕
@ASilentObserver
May 17th! :)