SuryanshSingh's 6 Month's Cupservary!
Happy 6 Month Cupservary Suryan! 

💜 Hello everyone, so on this day about 6 Months ago, the wonderful Suryan joined 7 Cups!
💜 I know we normally celebrate 1 year anniversaries on 7 Cups, but Suryan is such a wonderful person that I can't help but celebrate <3
💜Please join me in wishing our lovely friend and listener, a happy cupservary!
Activity:
❤You can reply to this thread saying one thing you love about Suryan or recounting a kind thing that He has done for you that you can't forget!
❤You can also tag another listener you know has something beatiful to say about Suryan <3
I'll go first :)
💜I'm going to start with a tale of how I met Suryan..
💜So I had a lovely listener friend who joined about the same time as me, so we were both newbies. At the time, I was looking for a mentor, or somebody that could guide me through 7 Cups.
💜I met to wonderful had mentors(@hopedreamlove and @RoryK), so I was letting my friend know about how much they've helped me. She then told me about Suryan, who had been helping her get used to 7 Cups.(Fun fact: Suryan was also a bit new as well but he was so kind that he still helped her out!)
💜She mentioned how He was an amazing and kind person, so I wanted to message Him to say hi!
💜 I remember how warm He was to me. When I wanted to get verified, he help me prepare and even conducted a mock chat for me.
💜He told me about the different roles I can apply for as a listener, and He provided me with the information about the sub-communtity leaders.
💜He has been so helpful to me, even till now! And I can never thank him enough.
💜He is such a selfless person who makes time to help others. He is an encouraging friend and an even better listener.
💜 I might have only known him for a short while, but it feels like years!
We are so lucky to have Him <3
Thank you for being my friend Suryan :)
Tagging some of my brilliant friends to celebrate with Suryan <3
@Daf8 @leafycup @RoryK @hopedreamlove @AlwaysForYou197 @GliterringNights @IamZahra0h @KristenHelps @textingpals @Kimmkimm @DayDreamWithYou @ASilentObserver @enchantedlove @Brightheart993 @Hope @BriLeeBri @CommunityModRobbin @knockoffWolf @bookworm274 @TheAtticusFinch @Mel @CommunityModMae @CommunityModCharlie @CommunityModJennie @CommunityModAnne @CommunityModElliot
P.S
Do not Tag Suryan when replying please, it's a suprise!
This is exciting! I would like to appreciate your encouraging presence and dedication for supporting others. Thank you for all you do, Suryansh!
@CommunityModAnne
Hey Anne! Thanks a lot for that. You are really a great Community Moderator and really support a lot. Thanks for always being here for us 
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
@CommunityModAnne
Hey Anne! Thanks a lot for that. You are really a great Community Moderator and really support a lot. Thanks for always being here for us 
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
@MyNameIsNicole
Hello There! That is amazing to see all these preparation Nicole. A huge thanks from bottom of my heart, so glad to have you
Thanks for all these things you did for me 🥺. It is an awesome surprise. I am always happy to help and support and would be glad if I could support. Thanks for everything. That's so kind and thoughtful of you. Thanks for everything you do for all of us, you really help so much and support all of us. Thanks a bunch
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
@MyNameIsNicole
@SuryanshSingh thank you so much for being such a great listener friend and i'm so proud of how far you've gone in your listener journey here <3 happy 6 months of you being an amazing human being!
@TheAtticusFinch
Aww Atticus, that's so kind of you. I am honored and so proud to have a friend like you. You have been extremely helpful and supportive. Thanks for being such an amazing friend and great listener. Thanks Atticus 
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.