Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

👯👯👯👯👯🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🐪🐪🐪🐪💔💔💔

User Profile: LondonEars5
LondonEars5 October 10th, 2018

Yes today was my birthday however it was probably one of the worst ones ever- celebrate? Nothing to celebrate 🤔

6
User Profile: DavidEss
DavidEss October 14th, 2018

@sunshineEmbrace53

It's important to celebrate, even if you don't feel like it.

User Profile: LondonEars5
LondonEars5 OP October 14th, 2018

@DavidEss

thank you for your txt. I get you comment however sometimes you just get the gutt feeling about what's in store lol

User Profile: DavidEss
DavidEss October 14th, 2018

@sunshineEmbrace53

Oh, it's not easy. But sometimes it can lift your mood.

I hope you feel more contented soon.

User Profile: LondonEars5
LondonEars5 OP October 18th, 2018

@DavidEss

thank you for the positive words. I wish you a happy day 💗

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: River
River October 18th, 2018

@sunshineEmbrace53

Happy Belated Birthday to you!!

User Profile: LondonEars5
LondonEars5 OP October 21st, 2018

@River

Thank you River 💗Really kind of you x

load more