Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Today is our "Yay!!" Girl's Birthday 🎉🎉

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 12th, 2018

Hello, amazing community members!! 💗💗

I am Obs and today I am here to tell you something important. Something special. 🎈🎈🎈

I am sure you would not want to miss this. 👉👉👉👉👉

Today is awesome and inspiring "YAY!!!" Girl's birthday.

Any guesses? surprise

Allow me to introduce her to you--

She is working every day to ensure everything goes well. She ensures everything is going smooth. She is the one you always turn to seek help, guidance, insights. She is one who encourages one to learn, share and grow.

She is our wonderful Community Manager -- @Laura

Yayyyyy!!💕

Join me to sing birthday song--

Happy birthday to you!!🎉

Happy birthday to you!!🎈

Happy birthday to Yay Girl!!💕

Happy birthday Laura!! 🎂

We wish you a great and successful year ahead. 🌷

Join me and send your birthday wishes to Laura in comments. And I will be collecting them to create a birthday gift from 7Cups and will send her.

49
User Profile: Raspberrycheesecake
Raspberrycheesecake September 12th, 2018

Happy birthday @laura 🎉🎁🎊

User Profile: BrooklynM
BrooklynM September 12th, 2018

@ASilentObserver

YAYYY!! @Laura - Happy Birthday!! You are such an amazing person and I can't imagine 7 Cups without you! heart I hope you have an amazing birthday, because you totally deserve it!! laugh

User Profile: Power14
Power14 September 12th, 2018

Happy birthday Laura !!!

Thanks for your great work here for community

User Profile: FantasyFlower200
FantasyFlower200 September 12th, 2018

Image result for happy birthday laura cupcakesImage result for happy birthday laura cakeHappy Birthday to the lovely Laura

User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant September 12th, 2018

Happy birthday! smiley

User Profile: Thwingstone
Thwingstone September 12th, 2018

Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years. Happy birthday! May the joy that you have spread in the past come back to you on this day!




User Profile: Thwingstone
Thwingstone September 12th, 2018

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 12th, 2018

@Laura

Happy birthday!

User Profile: EvelyneRose
EvelyneRose September 12th, 2018

@ASilentObserver

Yayy happy birthday!

User Profile: kindSoul10
kindSoul10 September 12th, 2018

@Laura

Happy birthday! Enjoy your special day! I wish you health and happiness!