Yay! It's @azuladragon34 's birthday!
Hi! I am extremely happy to announce that you are invited to a party to celebrate @azuladragon34 ´s birthday! It’'s on Thursday, June 24th, starting at 1:00 (PM) (ET) in Special Events Room! 
Join us on a party as awesome as her! We have games, candies, ice-creams, drinks, chocolate, cakes, pasta, fruit, donuts, pizza, traditional food and, of course, Azu herself 
She is an outstanding person, listener, dragon, leader and friend, who is always here to support us and do what´s right! Her kindness, care, sweetness and awesomeness are tremendously inspiring, and her cleverness and brightness are enormous. She is hardworking, unique, determined, capable, lovely, strong, brave, appreciative, extraordinary, beautiful, delightful and altruistic, too! Everybody knows she is fabulous! So, let's honor her and celebrate her existence. Tasha, thank you for being here and for being you! We all love you! You are as magical as dragons and as priceless as the world. We are more than happy to celebrate you, because you deserve everything! Let´s make the day even more special and have a time as radiant as you
What do we do? If you want to, you can write an appreciative message / paragraph about her stupendous self and what she means to you, or how she makes you happy! PM it to me ( @Daf8 ) so I send it to her after the party! If wanted, I'll later post it to this thread. You can even post it here right now! Additionally, everyone is invited to this party (so generous of her!), so feel free to tag anyone and everyone! Everything and everyone is welcome! 
Obviously, your privacy is important! You can ask me for your message to be signed as “anonymous” or “someone who loves Tasha” or for it to not be posted / shared at all! I'll send all the messages to her and, if you want to, yours can be shared at the party and / or later posted here! 
Let's let her know that she is irreplaceable, olympian and loved! We'll love to have you 
Note: You are perfect and fantastic. 
*Tagging fairy shows up and tags people*
(Sorry if I forgot anyone [you can tag them!] and / or tagged someone against their will) 
@enchantedlove @Azalea98 @Syd113 @Dajia215 @TheResilientDancer @AriJoseph @KateDoskocilova @mamtasha22 @SuryanshSingh @Emily238 @sophiasanae @Vick5123 @Kieran000 @sia1325 
You are amazing 
@Daf8 Happy birthday amazing @azuladragon34
You are one of the best friends, co-host, and persons I have met here
You always light me up when I see you in a chatroom or hosting a discussion or in my pms
You never fail to amaze me with your outstanding charisma, compassion, kindness, and empathy for all
You are so kind and caring
I couldn't have asked for a better co-host
I love to host with you
you make the world brighter 🔆 you are always doing your best to help all that you can and going above and beyond to do so too
You are just fantabulous
I really wish I could attend your party but unfortunately, I wont be home 🏡 to attend your party
But I do hope it is as amazing as you are
Don't forget to save me a piece of cake and the other foods 😛
Love you 
No one was ever born a pro. Every master was once a noob who didn't give up, Every winner was once a loser who got up and gave it one more shot
@mamtasha22
Awww thank you Sawdha. You are amazing as well. I will certainly leave you a piece of cake and food.