Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Give Big Hugs and Smiles to @Helgafy

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 April 3rd, 2025

Let @Helgafy know how much she’s loved! Get creative and inspired by the things you send <3

54
User Profile: aurastorm
aurastorm May 9th, 2025

@Helgafy  

Big Hugs, and flowers, and pizza, and tulips, and and cake 🫂🌷🍕🎂🍰
hug.gifgood-wishes.gifhave-a-great-day-pooh.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 10th, 2025

@aurastorm

Thank you aura. I have tulips in my garden in many colors - I ate carrotcake with cream yesterday. If you con't mind I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 9th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 @Helgafy I'm Amanda 🥰 looking forward to learning more about you in and around the forums 💜

2 replies
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 10th, 2025

@Amanda84

Thank you Amanda. I remember you. I wrote to you about a song from my hometown "Amanda from Haugesund". If you don't mind I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 11th, 2025

@Helgafy it's a pleasure to receive such a heartfelt blessing and I remember the song 🥰💜

load more
load more
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 May 9th, 2025

@Helgafy

cuddling-loveyou.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 10th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024

Thank you so much! If you don't mind I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

load more
User Profile: goldenduckling
goldenduckling May 10th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 toshi-toshi-base.gif@Helgafy


happy fridayy!! 😎🤸‍♂️


lpg.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 10th, 2025

@goldenduckling

Wonderful young friend. (I'm 72!). I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

load more
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 May 11th, 2025

@Helgafy

hearts.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 11th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024

Thank you so much.

load more
User Profile: Phylomena
Phylomena May 11th, 2025

Is she ok?

User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 May 11th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

Hi Helga \(^-^)/

20250511-174316890_1746960313.jpeg


images-11_1746960324.jpeg

1 reply
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 11th, 2025

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you so much.

load more
User Profile: GentleHealingInitiative
GentleHealingInitiative May 14th, 2025

@Helgafy Hey there! I just wanted to say that I appreciate all the work that you do in Cups. Thank you for being you. I see your kindness as well as you sharing cheer, support and compassion. 🌞

You are truly admirable. 💓 

rainbow-stars.gif

thank-you-for-being-you-thank-you-so-much.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 14th, 2025

@GentleHealingInitiative

Thank you so much initiative. - You belong also to the word "initiative". Thank you for taking the initiative to write to me all the way from Trinidad to Norway.

All the best from Helga.

load more
User Profile: LindaBarbara
LindaBarbara May 14th, 2025

She's Loved

1 reply
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 14th, 2025

@LindaBarbara

Mercie beaucoup - French, meaning thank you so much.

load more
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond May 22nd, 2025

@Helgafy mochi-peach.gif

May you always have…
Enough happiness to keep you sweet,
Enough trials to keep you strong,
Enough sorrow to keep you human,
Enough hope to keep you happy,
Enough failure to keep you humble,
Enough success to keep you eager,
Enough friends to give you comfort,
Enough wealth to meet your needs,
Enough enthusiasm to look forward,
Enough determination to make
Each day better than yesterday

(The author of the poem is anonymous. Source : Google)

1 reply
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 23rd, 2025

@azurePond

Well azure. Thank you so much for sending me this poem. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Here comes my comments - lol.

Happiness to keep you sweet - yes please Father in heaven - I want a lot.
Enough trials to keep you strong - no thank you - I have had enough - lol,
Enough sorrow to keep you human - no, no, no - I have had enough sorrows in the last 20 years.
Enough hope to keep you happy, - yes thank you so much - the colors of the walls of my bedrooms are light green, the color of hope. 
Enough failure to keep you humble - I don't think I need it. All the best from Helga.


load more