Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you had one hour left on this earth, what would you do?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 November 17th, 2025

💖

170
User Profile: funnyWings2518
funnyWings2518 November 20th, 2025

Just live the moment

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 20th, 2025

@funnyWings2518

Good plan 💕

load more
User Profile: Usmp4lyfe
Usmp4lyfe November 20th, 2025

Id try to make amends with any unfinished or still open business or relationships. Just so the other persons involved may have some closure.

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 20th, 2025

@Usmp4lyfe

Ah that's lovely 🥰 

load more
User Profile: Enthenia
Enthenia November 21st, 2025

My dog would probably be requesting that I play with her flying disk so that's most likely where I'd be...

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 21st, 2025

@Enthenia

Ah precious 🥰

load more
User Profile: MrAnonymousHealer
MrAnonymousHealer November 21st, 2025

Not just me. Everyone will be kind to others surrounding them. They would not have any greed, jealousy, hatred towards others in their last hour of life. Everyone would be filled with regret for haven't done anything before. 💗

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 21st, 2025

@MrAnonymousHealer

Perfect 🥰 

load more
User Profile: Uns0g
Uns0g November 21st, 2025

I'm a good employee, so I would make an extra hour

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 21st, 2025

@Uns0g

Ha, good for you 😁💜

load more
User Profile: enlguy
enlguy November 21st, 2025

@Amanda84 Feel incredible gratitude it would all be over.  I'd just sit and soak up those feelings of gratitude.

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 21st, 2025

@enlguy

Sounds like a plan 💖

load more
User Profile: Prats4evercare
Prats4evercare November 21st, 2025

I would pack my bags

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 21st, 2025

@Prats4evercare

🥰

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 21st, 2025

@Prats4evercare

🥰

load more
User Profile: LanaAfterDark
LanaAfterDark November 21st, 2025

@Amanda84


.......👀🥵😝😻

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 21st, 2025

@LanaAfterDark

I'm guessing something highly passionate 😂💖

load more
User Profile: Shadowlife
Shadowlife November 21st, 2025

I will first ensure to keep the correct clock infront of me. Haha 😂 .then I will start enquiry about who decided this one hour time ? Because I have no idea such technicallogy exist . 😆

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 21st, 2025

@Shadowlife

😂😂 Make sure you verify it for sure 💖

load more
User Profile: sensitiveHuman1467
sensitiveHuman1467 November 21st, 2025

@Amanda84 I would love to spend my time with my cherished family and friends, soaking in the warmth of their company. There’s something incredibly soothing about being by the water, so I envision ourselves at a beautiful beach, the gentle waves lapping at the shore. We'll relax under the sun, feeling the soft sand between our toes, and enjoy the sound of laughter mingling with the rhythmic crash of the ocean. It's the perfect backdrop for creating unforgettable memories together.

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 21st, 2025

@sensitiveHuman1467

Ah, you painted such an absolutely beautiful scene here 💖

load more