Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you had one hour left on this earth, what would you do?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 November 17th, 2025

💖

170
User Profile: Krisztian
Krisztian December 2nd, 2025

@Amanda84

Id want to do so much, but would manage to do only so little, if nothing at all.

It would be the most horrifying 60 separate minutes to witness for me, but could rest assured its inevitable. Would be the most important, yet the most wasted hour of my entire life.

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP December 2nd, 2025

@Krisztian


blush.gif

load more
User Profile: creativeBlossom4962
creativeBlossom4962 December 20th, 2025

@Amanda84

I want to hug everyone around me . Collect all the happiness and lay down in empty place somewhere in middle of a valley and remember all the things i experience all the hurt all the happiness all the sadness that's all I want ❤️‍🩹

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP December 20th, 2025

@creativeBlossom4962

😊💚

load more
User Profile: LeoInPerpetuity
LeoInPerpetuity December 20th, 2025

@Amanda84 If I had one hour left, I'd spend it reaching out to the people who mattered to me, even if it's just a few words to let them know they made a difference in my life.

I'd want that last hour to be about connection, gratitude, and a bit of peace.

Moments like that remind us what truly matters.

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP December 20th, 2025

@LeoInPerpetuity

💚😊

load more
User Profile: Iamwhoiamwhoami
Iamwhoiamwhoami December 20th, 2025

Hopefully come here and say goodbye.

User Profile: Nazareth017
Nazareth017 December 20th, 2025

If I had one hour, I would tell all my family that I love them thank all my parents, those who were present and those who left me, and then go to the Pacific ocean, and sit on the edge of the beach, allowing the waves to take me into the wide ocean, I fear the ocean, but if I am going to go anyway, might as well go conquering my fears

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP December 20th, 2025

@Nazareth017

💚😊

load more
User Profile: hgtfo
hgtfo December 20th, 2025

Make amends