Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Send Smiles, Hugs, and Encouragement to @tryingtosurvive2024

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 April 23rd, 2025

Do your thing, y’all! <3

44
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 23rd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

@Torean

@PineTreeTree

@easyScarf7950

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@mytwistedsoul

@genericbeing

@iloveyouxx

@Kristynsmama

@SoulfullyAButterfly

@YourCaringConfidant

@AffyAvo

@PiecesOfWhoeverIWas

@Celestine22

@azurePond

@Phoenixthepoised

@Amanda84

@BlatantHonesty

@trueconfidant123

@Helgafy

@LovemyMoonflowers

@7Bear7

@BastionKnight

@GentleHealingInitiative

@Priscella

@BlueDarkAurora

@SparkyGizmo

@VictoriaLove7

@tryingtosurvive2024

User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 April 23rd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425  man I'm not popular.  Here is a hug for you.

good-morning.gif

2 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 23rd, 2025

Wanna bet? ;)

*hug*

:)

1 reply
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 April 23rd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425heart-expanding.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 April 23rd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

@tryingtosurvive2024


Hey man! How are ya doing? I hope you're doing well, and FYI it doesn't matter if you're popular or not, ya just have keep walking. Sometime you need to sit, eat, or even sleep, but the walk of life only ends when you die. So keep don't spend it staring at the same tree and explore the whole path through that Forrest.


Sorry I don't know if that made any since but hey I am sending you hugs and prayers! ;)


good-morning.gifxxoo.gifhealing-prayers.gifhugs-and.gifhug.gifdaily-dose-of-support-hug.gifhugs-bear-hug.gifsqueeze-hug.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 23rd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 hi buddy 💖💖you are more popular and loved than you believe💖💖 you know I love you 💗

hugs-and.gifgirl-kid.gifyou-are-loved-gifkaro.gif

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 23rd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 @tryingtosurvive2024 Ive had the pleasure of getting to know you recently and I look forward to learning more 🥰

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 23rd, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 Hey! We haven't met but I have seen you around the forums. It's nice to officially meet you! 

up-movie-dog.gif

motivation-penguins.gif

motivation-positive.gif

random-random-hug.gif

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 23rd, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024


avatar-%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%80.gif


In Avatar 2: The Way of Water, they honored and acknowledged each other by saying, "I see you." It wasn't just a way of saying, "I notice you exist." When someone said that, you knew you mattered. You knew people saw your heart, and your emotions, and the depths of who you are.


When they said this the last time in the movie, I CRIED. I wanted someone to see me the way they saw that person.


I want you to know... I see you. We all see you. You may feel unpopular and unwanted, but you are one of us. You are family. We see your hurts and your struggles and we ache with you. We love you and we care deeply for you. We see you! <3

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 April 23rd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425. @tryingtosurvive2024

hugs-and-love-hug.gif

User Profile: Phoenixthepoised
Phoenixthepoised April 23rd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 @tryingtosurvive2024

I just wanted to say you’re doing amazing and I’m so glad you’re here!✨ 

Keep shining, keep going and never forget how strong and awesome you are! 💪

tigger-love.gif

User Profile: azurePond
azurePond April 23rd, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024
love.gif

Congratulations,
Tryingtosurvive2024
you made it!

through chaos, quiet,
bad news and brilliant skies
some days felt like forever
but look at you-
still here, still breathing,
still becoming.

welcome to 2025 ( It's April ..still)
no reset button,
just a little more hope,
a little more you.
carry nothing but lessons,
and maybe a snack.
the story continues—
and so do you.


chibird-love.gif