Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was one thing you did different today, that you don't normally do any other day?

User Profile: UniqueDAngel
UniqueDAngel November 24th, 2025

I'll go first. I went to the Bookstore.

36
User Profile: Jenakwon19
Jenakwon19 December 3rd, 2025

@UniqueDAngel One thing I changed today was switching from energy drinks to tea. It felt like a small but positive step for me 😊

User Profile: Clarity22
Clarity22 December 3rd, 2025

@UniqueDAngel

I Cried 😅.

3 replies
User Profile: PressContinue
PressContinue December 8th, 2025

@Clarity22

Sometimes we all need a good cry 

User Profile: UniqueDAngel
UniqueDAngel OP January 25th

@Clarity22

I hope everything is well, sending you lots and lots of hugs.

1 reply
User Profile: Clarity22
Clarity22 January 25th

@UniqueDAngel

Yes Everything is all Good thanks for asking.

I hope everything is good for you as well.

load more
load more
User Profile: neonWriter8115
neonWriter8115 December 8th, 2025

Um I spent the day in my bed with my dogs a d took medication and watched movies

1 reply
User Profile: UniqueDAngel
UniqueDAngel OP January 25th

@neonWriter8115

That's pretty chill, we all need us a cuddle buddy. Love that

load more
User Profile: PressContinue
PressContinue December 8th, 2025

@UniqueDAngel

I didn't try and predict the day. I didn't try and plan, or predict or anything like that. I let the day come to me, and just enjoyed it no matter the twist and turns. And it was honestly freeing. 

Anxiety can be hard, especially being anxious of change and new things over the horizon, but today I tried my hardest to not let it get to me, and not constantly try and push away anything new. I just let it happen, and it was way less exhausting. 

1 reply
User Profile: UniqueDAngel
UniqueDAngel OP January 25th

@PressContinue

That is major, and I am extremely proud of you , that is a big step to complete and you did it. You conquered something that was challenge for you. You are AMAZEBALLS.

load more
User Profile: proactiveTiger4716
proactiveTiger4716 December 9th, 2025

@UniqueDAngel.                                                        I got on this 7 cups chat to truly find a way to better myself to change

1 reply
User Profile: UniqueDAngel
UniqueDAngel OP January 25th

@proactiveTiger4716

That is the step in the right direction. I hope this wonderful app brings you lots of peace and change.

load more
User Profile: Chrystalynne51
Chrystalynne51 January 25th

@UniqueDAngel I had breakfast with a friend. I rarely leave the house.
 

User Profile: Enthenia
Enthenia January 25th

@UniqueDAngel I got up at five. During the week, it's usually half past three or four.