What made you laugh or smile today?
Our lives are filled with struggles and challenges.
We've so many reasons to count that made us feel low and down. Wait a minute!
Did you ever tried to count the reasons which made you smiled and laughed? I know it won't reduce the intensity of your struggles and challenges.
But, it will help you to feel better and encouraged to deal with your life with more enthusiasm.
So, just take a minute and tell us what made you smile today?
What made you laugh today?
It'll allow you to feel better as well as others who will read also find a reason to smile.
Let's make an effort to put smile on everyone's face. And, start with you! :)
I came home and my cat ran to me to be held and cuddled and it just made me so happy!
kind stranger
My sisters are the ones who make me always smile ❤
Seeing my best friend after so long made me really smile today! :) <3
@SaimaK - Thanks for sharing, I hope it was nice to see your friend again and you made some memories. :)
@BeckyisHere Thank you! :) It certainly was, and we definitely were able to! <3
After saying i was a male to a very rude member, they said "bye" followed by "prove it". So I did.....one more Ban to my list.......xD
@storytimeletsrela
What do you mean by this sir?
Something that made me smile today was when my brother picked me up from school.
When my three year old sister got in our washing machine
My friends and I had a really deep conversation about anorexia, bullying, relationships,etc and even though I started tearing up it felt good to open up to someone
they also said that I am beautiful, intelligent and have a kind heart and that made my day 😊
A lovely message from @Mango3 and my motivation partner @peppermintlove!!!
@Hope3729 Hahaha thank you 
the monkey sitting underneath my neem tree eating my tomatoes