Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What made you laugh or smile today?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 18th, 2017

Our lives are filled with struggles and challenges.

We've so many reasons to count that made us feel low and down. Wait a minute!

Did you ever tried to count the reasons which made you smiled and laughed? I know it won't reduce the intensity of your struggles and challenges.

But, it will help you to feel better and encouraged to deal with your life with more enthusiasm.

So, just take a minute and tell us what made you smile today?

What made you laugh today?

It'll allow you to feel better as well as others who will read also find a reason to smile.

Let's make an effort to put smile on everyone's face. And, start with you! :)

324
User Profile: Kyra004
Kyra004 April 24th, 2018

A text from a friend who told me I don't need to diet because I will always look good just the way I am , made me smile. Thanks to him.

User Profile: gentlePeace76
gentlePeace76 April 24th, 2018

A baby girl who has got to be part monkey made me smile then she tried to rip my face off. I survived without injury. 6 months old and stands unassisted for moments. She is impressive.

User Profile: TylerXDurden
TylerXDurden April 24th, 2018

I got lost in my campus trying to find my class. Walk into the right class, packed with students, the spotlight on me since not only am I 10 minutes late but I have interrupted a lecture. Everyone stared at me as if I was an outsider from a different planet and the classroom is Mars. I stood in front of the door for about 10 seconds, felt like 10 hours of silence, panicked, and ran out the classroom immediately. Instead of dwelling in a panic attack, I started laughing. Imaging how stupid I looked back there and the students reactions. I fuckin ran down the hall midway dying in laughter.

User Profile: miraculousHeart73
miraculousHeart73 April 24th, 2018

What made me smile today? Feeling relief that one issue is resolved, and that my other issues are of no problem if I keep on being open to options.

User Profile: Precioussmile
Precioussmile April 24th, 2018

One member today told me that I am sweet and I will be cuddled alot when I will get a husband .haha lol .

It made me laugh a lot today

User Profile: HannahPear
HannahPear April 24th, 2018

Starting a new job

User Profile: GuardianAngel77
GuardianAngel77 April 24th, 2018

My dogs and cats

User Profile: Duckies76
Duckies76 April 24th, 2018

My ex-girlfriend/colleague who is my friend now. She always makes me smile even on bad days :)

User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow April 24th, 2018

When someone called me a good soul at work ...... !!!

laugh

User Profile: imadoglover
imadoglover April 24th, 2018

Molly