Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What made you laugh or smile today?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 18th, 2017

Our lives are filled with struggles and challenges.

We've so many reasons to count that made us feel low and down. Wait a minute!

Did you ever tried to count the reasons which made you smiled and laughed? I know it won't reduce the intensity of your struggles and challenges.

But, it will help you to feel better and encouraged to deal with your life with more enthusiasm.

So, just take a minute and tell us what made you smile today?

What made you laugh today?

It'll allow you to feel better as well as others who will read also find a reason to smile.

Let's make an effort to put smile on everyone's face. And, start with you! :)

324
User Profile: Jia98
Jia98 April 24th, 2018

I had a good breakfast today.

User Profile: NancySV1
NancySV1 April 24th, 2018

I smiled on today knowing that eveyday is a gift

User Profile: ChattyKattt
ChattyKattt April 24th, 2018

I got asked on a date with a very lovely man!

User Profile: LoveAndPeace3
LoveAndPeace3 April 24th, 2018

Reading all the posts in this thread made me smile. Its beautiful. <3

1 reply
User Profile: svstyles
svstyles May 2nd, 2018

@LoveAndPeace3 SV from InterPals. We met there. I've been trying to find you

load more
User Profile: HeavenlyHimmel
HeavenlyHimmel April 24th, 2018

Knowing that I did the right thing for myself.

User Profile: rexxygrace
rexxygrace April 24th, 2018

Something that made me happy today was helping someone on 7 cups:)

1 reply
User Profile: pandaLoverIrika2727
pandaLoverIrika2727 April 25th, 2018

@rexxygrace

Helping others is the biggest happiness. Totally agree!😊🐼

load more
User Profile: exnoia
exnoia April 25th, 2018

i got a handwritten letter from lin manuel miranda

User Profile: sillyseraph002
sillyseraph002 April 25th, 2018

there was a kitten video I saw this morning. I watched several times as the cat prepared to sneeze for several beats and finally did, with a furious shaking of his head. it was both adorable and hilarious.

1 reply
User Profile: pandaLoverIrika2727
pandaLoverIrika2727 April 25th, 2018

@sillyseraph002

Awwwww...

Cats are so adorable. They light up my mood in an instance.🐺🦊🐱

load more
User Profile: Jfayeblackwell14
Jfayeblackwell14 April 25th, 2018

My fiance

User Profile: flowermermaid26
flowermermaid26 April 25th, 2018

i'm happy today because my friends and i finally started our blog! hoping for great things to come :)