Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What made you laugh or smile today?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 18th, 2017

Our lives are filled with struggles and challenges.

We've so many reasons to count that made us feel low and down. Wait a minute!

Did you ever tried to count the reasons which made you smiled and laughed? I know it won't reduce the intensity of your struggles and challenges.

But, it will help you to feel better and encouraged to deal with your life with more enthusiasm.

So, just take a minute and tell us what made you smile today?

What made you laugh today?

It'll allow you to feel better as well as others who will read also find a reason to smile.

Let's make an effort to put smile on everyone's face. And, start with you! :)

324
User Profile: Rosieg523
Rosieg523 April 25th, 2018

My fish has these big blue lips and I looked at him today and just burst into laughter.

User Profile: chrisc10
chrisc10 April 25th, 2018

One day before INFINITY WAR!!!!!!

User Profile: thisisTeresa
thisisTeresa April 25th, 2018

My students. They lit up my heart.

User Profile: ashleybreeishere14
ashleybreeishere14 April 25th, 2018

I saw my little cousin adam slip off the dock into the lake it was so funny

User Profile: Brittanny17
Brittanny17 April 25th, 2018

My friends. I love them.

User Profile: TalkswithSteve
TalkswithSteve April 25th, 2018

Today I went to the thrift store to drop off some toys and I had a Finn action figure from a while back and a kid noticed it in the sack of stuff I was giving and said "Mommy this looks like the one I had" and he looked like he wanted it so I decided to part with it and give it to him. They seemed grateful.

User Profile: Slg86
Slg86 April 25th, 2018

Seeing students excelling and achieving goals!

User Profile: ChandraNalaar
ChandraNalaar April 25th, 2018

My cat pulling my laundry off the line to lay on it

User Profile: Jessisherewithcoffee
Jessisherewithcoffee April 25th, 2018

Watching one of my sons tickle my grand daughter :).

User Profile: olskoolsoul
olskoolsoul April 25th, 2018

The golden girls