What made you laugh or smile today?
Our lives are filled with struggles and challenges.
We've so many reasons to count that made us feel low and down. Wait a minute!
Did you ever tried to count the reasons which made you smiled and laughed? I know it won't reduce the intensity of your struggles and challenges.
But, it will help you to feel better and encouraged to deal with your life with more enthusiasm.
So, just take a minute and tell us what made you smile today?
What made you laugh today?
It'll allow you to feel better as well as others who will read also find a reason to smile.
Let's make an effort to put smile on everyone's face. And, start with you! :)
People in my class were doing the backpack kid dance😂

I noticed a mini library at a bus stop in high wycombe
Well... it sort of happened yesterday. I'd been running, so I felt good with all those endorphins, and I went to talk to my mum, and we were talking, and then I asked her what her favourite book was and she said 'Dragonborn'. I asked her why and she explained that the Dragonborn was this really schmoozy character with lots of money, and he wasn't a very good man either. also, he was born as a dragon when the earth first started, but then gained the ability to switch from dragon - human -dragon - human and back again over time. Then this girl that the Dragonborn liked was talking to him and he said,
"Before you date me (it was something like this, I don't remember the exact words) I must warn you that I'm not a good man. I've done evil things. Yada yada."
And she replied. "You're not a good man, but you're a good dragon."
And I just burst out laughing, because I hadn't expected that at all, and the way my mum said it was priceless.
Korean drama I watched
My fiance stayed awake all day when we he was extremely tired because I didn't want to be awake by myself.
The warm sun through my window this morning.
Eating cheese.
Riding my bike downhill, enjoying spring anew.
A cute old granny, with a flashy outfit.
I listened to my favorite song and it made me smile. Music always gives me hope to continue and fight.
Taking a picture of my daughter at the dentist with the nitrous oxide mask on her face.
Watching a funny video on YouTube.