Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What made you laugh or smile today?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 18th, 2017

Our lives are filled with struggles and challenges.

We've so many reasons to count that made us feel low and down. Wait a minute!

Did you ever tried to count the reasons which made you smiled and laughed? I know it won't reduce the intensity of your struggles and challenges.

But, it will help you to feel better and encouraged to deal with your life with more enthusiasm.

So, just take a minute and tell us what made you smile today?

What made you laugh today?

It'll allow you to feel better as well as others who will read also find a reason to smile.

Let's make an effort to put smile on everyone's face. And, start with you! :)

324
User Profile: Mamabear9457
Mamabear9457 April 26th, 2018

My children

User Profile: mombrad
mombrad April 26th, 2018

My baby 😍

User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 April 26th, 2018

I was smiling in my dream because she loved me.

I was crying after I woke up because she didn't exist.

User Profile: Hjerteknust
Hjerteknust April 26th, 2018

Hanging with my friend.

User Profile: kayceeya
kayceeya April 26th, 2018

Being off work today and getting errands done

User Profile: helpfulHuman4993
helpfulHuman4993 April 26th, 2018

my gf

User Profile: Magicalbored1237
Magicalbored1237 April 26th, 2018

Bahahahaha my best friend and boyfriend fighting (Not in a bad way)

User Profile: Robyn6045
Robyn6045 April 26th, 2018

A funny YouTube clip of a little Irish girl swearing

User Profile: Clockwise19
Clockwise19 April 26th, 2018

My email friends!

User Profile: blueKitten5708
blueKitten5708 April 26th, 2018

The people I work with, theyre kind, caring and funny. We laugh every day.