What made you laugh or smile today?
Our lives are filled with struggles and challenges.
We've so many reasons to count that made us feel low and down. Wait a minute!
Did you ever tried to count the reasons which made you smiled and laughed? I know it won't reduce the intensity of your struggles and challenges.
But, it will help you to feel better and encouraged to deal with your life with more enthusiasm.
So, just take a minute and tell us what made you smile today?
What made you laugh today?
It'll allow you to feel better as well as others who will read also find a reason to smile.
Let's make an effort to put smile on everyone's face. And, start with you! :)
My coworker said I treat her like my child. It's true.
My girlfriend 
My kitty lying on her back and my parent making music by strumming their glass.
Music. I shuffled a love song playlist I made and two songs came on in a row that made me think of my girlfriend.
My parent's jokes@cocoafp191
My therapist
Having a conversation with my family
My husband making funny of my back pain...
My fiancé
My good friend who is biased into thinking Im mad in the best way.
THE SWEET MEMORY OF A FAKE PERSON WHO HAS LEFT ME NOW STILL MADE ME SMILE TODAY.
THOUGH I SHOULD HAVE CRIED BUT... HE WAS MY VERY GOOD FRIEND AT TIMES. MAY HE HAS CHANGED A LOT NOW BUT EVEN THEN.