What made you laugh or smile today?
Our lives are filled with struggles and challenges.
We've so many reasons to count that made us feel low and down. Wait a minute!
Did you ever tried to count the reasons which made you smiled and laughed? I know it won't reduce the intensity of your struggles and challenges.
But, it will help you to feel better and encouraged to deal with your life with more enthusiasm.
So, just take a minute and tell us what made you smile today?
What made you laugh today?
It'll allow you to feel better as well as others who will read also find a reason to smile.
Let's make an effort to put smile on everyone's face. And, start with you! :)
A friend of mine fosters dogs. She has one right now who is adorable and silly. I keep getting pictures of this beautiful dopey dog.
Looking at my life and what it will become and realising that it's all a joke
Enjoying pizza with my mom and dad and watching old cartoons from my childhood. Getting to hear my mom laugh is the best thing in the world
lots of silly memes
My son enjoying playoff basketball.
A funny cartoon my partner sent me
Watched "We're the Millers" again
" You have no ragrets? Not even a single letter?"
My dogs 😊😊😊😊😊😊!!!

@diplomaticconfucious
I really like this!!! Great information!!!!
nothing. I havent done that in a long time