Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What made you laugh or smile today?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 18th, 2017

Our lives are filled with struggles and challenges.

We've so many reasons to count that made us feel low and down. Wait a minute!

Did you ever tried to count the reasons which made you smiled and laughed? I know it won't reduce the intensity of your struggles and challenges.

But, it will help you to feel better and encouraged to deal with your life with more enthusiasm.

So, just take a minute and tell us what made you smile today?

What made you laugh today?

It'll allow you to feel better as well as others who will read also find a reason to smile.

Let's make an effort to put smile on everyone's face. And, start with you! :)

324
User Profile: ivoryBike3876
ivoryBike3876 April 30th, 2018

Little bunnies hopping around at work

User Profile: diplomaticconfucious
diplomaticconfucious April 30th, 2018

Goats yelling like people VS No No No Cat

>> https://youtu.be/HXGQIiq0WPM

User Profile: GuardianAngel77
GuardianAngel77 April 30th, 2018

Nothing made me smile or laugh

Today!! 😢😢😢😢!!

Sorry for that!!! 😢😢😢😢!!

2 replies
User Profile: practicalCity2080
practicalCity2080 May 1st, 2018

@GuardianAngel77 its ok to have a bad day its easier for tomorrow to be better that way.

1 reply
User Profile: GuardianAngel77
GuardianAngel77 May 2nd, 2018

@practicalCity2080

Thank you very much! !!

For reaching out to me.

load more
load more
User Profile: cyanOwl994
cyanOwl994 May 1st, 2018

the butts video by domincs

User Profile: practicalCity2080
practicalCity2080 May 1st, 2018

When someone told me I have a black sense of humor.

User Profile: oaktownchick
oaktownchick May 1st, 2018

My coworkers google how wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. Google gave us an answer.

1 reply
User Profile: practicalCity2080
practicalCity2080 May 1st, 2018

@oaktownchick I just asked Siri that question about ten times because of your post. Definitely made me smile. She has lots of funny answers.

load more
User Profile: bubbleChestnut3363
bubbleChestnut3363 May 1st, 2018

My coworker told me I had beautiful eyes. It warmed my soul.

I remember laughing a few times, only I can't remember what was so funny. I generally laugh when other people are laughing because I find it so infectious. Some people's laughs are just so funny though. This one friend of mine would say, "I see. I see," while they laughed. Man, I just about died when that happened. :D

User Profile: Frog90
Frog90 May 1st, 2018

Finishing exams

User Profile: plumField5702
plumField5702 May 1st, 2018

The movie Love, Simon.

User Profile: practicalCity2080
practicalCity2080 May 1st, 2018

Macaroni and cheese. ☺️ homemade just like my mama made when we were little.