Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What made you laugh or smile today?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 18th, 2017

Our lives are filled with struggles and challenges.

We've so many reasons to count that made us feel low and down. Wait a minute!

Did you ever tried to count the reasons which made you smiled and laughed? I know it won't reduce the intensity of your struggles and challenges.

But, it will help you to feel better and encouraged to deal with your life with more enthusiasm.

So, just take a minute and tell us what made you smile today?

What made you laugh today?

It'll allow you to feel better as well as others who will read also find a reason to smile.

Let's make an effort to put smile on everyone's face. And, start with you! :)

324
User Profile: mombrad
mombrad May 2nd, 2018

My child hugging me after a nap. So glad this virus is gone.

User Profile: passionateBeing6922
passionateBeing6922 May 2nd, 2018

My blog is very new, but is getting a lot of press already. I am smiling so much.

User Profile: brightPal4849
brightPal4849 May 4th, 2018

A random kid in the park saying that my dog is the Batman... Hahaha

1 reply
User Profile: nolongerafraid
nolongerafraid May 4th, 2018

@brightPal4849

That is so cute!

load more
User Profile: nolongerafraid
nolongerafraid May 4th, 2018

The picture in the birthday feed of the cat eating cake laugh

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 May 4th, 2018

Seeing my friend for coffee :)

User Profile: EarlyOnion
EarlyOnion May 4th, 2018

Someone posting a picture of a shadow casted upon their window blinds. It was that of a hummingbird perching on the nectar feeder. I love birds and that picture was too cute! heart

User Profile: cyanOwl994
cyanOwl994 May 9th, 2018

my girl friend. she is amazing. i love her so much.

User Profile: armymatt108
armymatt108 May 9th, 2018

Absolutely nothing.

User Profile: GuardianAngel77
GuardianAngel77 May 9th, 2018

Someone sent me a hug!! 😀😀😀😀!!

3 replies
User Profile: nolongerafraid
nolongerafraid May 9th, 2018

@GuardianAngel77 Have another! heart

2 replies
User Profile: GuardianAngel77
GuardianAngel77 May 9th, 2018

@MaschaV

Thank you very much!!

💞💞💕💕💕💞💞💟💟

1 reply
User Profile: nolongerafraid
nolongerafraid May 9th, 2018

@GuardianAngel77

You are welcome! heart

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: MoonshineInTheNight
MoonshineInTheNight May 9th, 2018

A so called "friend" of me tried to ruin my day today. But I think, that I actually made it worse for them. So the little story goes like this:

"Heyo, kiddo. I want some food. Make me some. I am hungry, y'know."

My reply was:

"Hello hungry, I am Dad."

They just stared at me and left my kitchen speechless. xD xP