Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What made you laugh or smile today?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 18th, 2017

Our lives are filled with struggles and challenges.

We've so many reasons to count that made us feel low and down. Wait a minute!

Did you ever tried to count the reasons which made you smiled and laughed? I know it won't reduce the intensity of your struggles and challenges.

But, it will help you to feel better and encouraged to deal with your life with more enthusiasm.

So, just take a minute and tell us what made you smile today?

What made you laugh today?

It'll allow you to feel better as well as others who will read also find a reason to smile.

Let's make an effort to put smile on everyone's face. And, start with you! :)

324
User Profile: funnySong16
funnySong16 October 12th, 2017

Just see my Grandchildren most days and how will they are doing in life. Just help others that just want to chat

User Profile: Livingwithfire
Livingwithfire October 13th, 2017

I saw my mom dance today. It's been forever. I also got my hair done.

User Profile: Skyeward1098
Skyeward1098 October 13th, 2017

I found an old Top View Mamiya C3 camera today. 1962 model. I found it in a metal case, put it in the car and worked all day. Didnt know what I had till this even and took it out, googled it and Shazam! I love photography, being able to capture simple pleasures of life from a viewers perspective. Not the pose and shoot but capturing a moment in time, preserved to share w others.

I found out it works but needs some cleaning, went through Harvey flood. Now I get to learn how to use it, even more exciting. So few things give me pure joy, this is one of the btr ones.

User Profile: funnySong16
funnySong16 October 13th, 2017

I love a great feeling when Im with my wife just amazing

User Profile: 87654321
87654321 October 13th, 2017

Thinking of goofy things my friends say made my smile today.

1 reply
January 2nd, 2018

@87654321 A tv show (:

load more
User Profile: optimisticWheel7078
optimisticWheel7078 October 13th, 2017

i smiled a lot .......from morning lot of good things happening ....my morning start with wonderful song ....feel so positive .. childhood memories makes my day more perfect .........

User Profile: BlueSkyDay1911
BlueSkyDay1911 December 9th, 2017

@ASilentObserver It

1 reply
User Profile: oakhenge
oakhenge January 13th, 2018

@BlueSkyDay1911

Flowers are wonderful to notice and that you notice the fragility of them is awesome. i learned this month that the reason Georgia O'Keefe's paintings of flowers were so large is because people don't notice them so much; therefore, she made them especially the smallest ones, as large as the size of a building!

User Profile: ReservedExcitement
ReservedExcitement January 22nd, 2018

@BlueSkyDay1911

I LOVE flowers too! Each so beautiful. Tulips are my favorite. I can't wait to go to go to a tulip festival.

load more
User Profile: funnySong16
funnySong16 December 9th, 2017

FRIENDS

User Profile: funnySong16
funnySong16 January 3rd, 2018

Just seeing you with a smile and you trying to tell a joke and it just comes out all wrong. And you see the funny side to

User Profile: BlueSkyDay1911
BlueSkyDay1911 January 3rd, 2018

Being able to see real life snow fall in the middle of summer! It was beautiful...more than we get here! Oh, it was on YouTube!