Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

little bunny foo foo? is that you you?

User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 April 21st, 2025

@LoveMyMoonFlowers

I finally got around to making a place to post adorable bunny GIFs!!! Woo hooo! 

So that means find a bunny Gif post it for all to see the adorable cuteness! 💖

baothelop-glasses.gifbaby-bunny-eats-a-carrot.gifbunny-flop.gif

32
User Profile: lovelydani13
lovelydani13 April 27th, 2025

I wont make it to 14

3 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers April 27th, 2025

@lovelydani13 hey there 💙 what's making you say that? :( is everything alright? 

2 replies
User Profile: lovelydani13
lovelydani13 April 28th, 2025

It's just been really stressful lately, I can't keep my grades up, I can't keep my dad happy, I can't keep my stepmom calm I keep making my mom stressed. I'm just here for no reason whatsoever. i just feel empty and useless. I wanna make everyone happy, but I keep messing up. I keep ruining things cause I'm too slow, or too dumb, or too tired, or too lazy, or too ugly. All my mistakes light up like lamps in a dark bedroom. I promised myself I would get better, I promised I wouldn't cut again, I promised I would think better about myself. I broke all those promises. I didn't mean to, I'm such a ***.

1 reply
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP May 17th, 2025

@lovelydani13

Hi, I am sorry for responding so late I somehow didn't see your post or something. I understand you're struggling, and having trouble with cutting. I understand that, I've cut too, tho I guess everyone does it for slightly different reasons. I can't understand every single thing you've been and are dealing with but that can understand parts, family issues can be very difficult and make it seems like there is nothing left. You aren't unheard, you have a lot of people here who want you to be safe and healing and happy. They love you and want the best for you! I believe in you 💯

Here's a emotional support bunny to help you whenever you want.

bunny-stretch-baby-bunny.gif

He's a little sleepy but got determination and cuteness on his side while he tries to support you! 🩵

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP May 17th, 2025

rabbit.gifbunny-cute.gifkoharu-bunny.gifbunny-yell-bunny-scream.giffunny-rabbit.gifcute-rabbit-cute.gif

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 23rd, 2025

@7Bear7 These are so cute!

load more