Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What made you want to be part of this team? Icebreaker for those new and old 💜

User Profile: GoldenRuleJG
GoldenRuleJG September 8th, 2021

Hello, lovely positivity and gratitude community!

I'd like to start of and say please reply if especially if you are a new member to the community. You deserve your congratulations! You have worked hard to be on this team ❤️🤍

Im really grateful for everyone here. This environment is really supportive. To share knowledge with each other and lift each other up is really a motto everyone on here goes by so thank you all for that 🙏🧡

What influenced me to join? I wanted to make a positive contribution and enjoy working with other people and take on new skills.

What I realised after joining? The creativity that comes behind everyone's posts. You all have such meaningful things to say! Activities have been fun and innovative so keep up all your amazing efforts everyone!

Now the question is back to you.

1) What influenced you to join?

2) What did you realise after joining?


4
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 8th, 2021

Hey @GoldenRuleJG , you're a great addition to the team and it is lovely to see you grow as a Positivity and Gratitude community leader 😊 thankyou for sharing your thoughts and for inviting responses from the community.

1) What influenced you to join?
I liked the overall vibe of this sub community and wanted to support in spreading positivity and joy around . Might I add here, it's a two way street ~ I share positive vibes , I receive positive vibes ~ it's a win win .

2) What did you realise after joining?
That this place is a happy *haven* , always close to my heart !

User Profile: GoldenRuleJG
GoldenRuleJG OP September 8th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Lovely! Thank you so much for participating. Your enthusiasm just shines through! Continue to be you 😌✨

load more
User Profile: warmheartedPlace7925
warmheartedPlace7925 October 12th, 2021

Hello @GoldenRuleJG


I am new here. I've been a member for just over a week I think. I have been struggling with my anxiety, depression and mental illness for sometime, this year I've lost people I thought were my best friends who weren't really and my past 12 months has been a mess in my head....


What influenced me to join is I needed a new place to talk to people, maybe make some new friends and a place to grow and a place to feel safe and express myself and a new support network


I realised after joining that I'm not alone and that there are people who care and people I can relate to. And that I really love listening to people and encouraging them to keep their chin up even when I'm having a horrible day myself



User Profile: GoldenRuleJG
GoldenRuleJG OP October 13th, 2021

@warmheartedPlace7925 Aww we are glad to have you here - sending you warm wishes 🤗🧡

load more