Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Why do you admire yourself ❤️?

User Profile: reliableCake732
reliableCake732 November 23rd, 2024

Here's a fun activity:

Tell 5 reasons you admire yourself or  good habits of yours 💌

HERE'S MINE~

1.I am caring 🌷

2.I never let others feel left out 🌷

3.I can deal with difficult situations well 🌷

4.I can empathize people with love 🌷

5. I can hide my tears and angerif it is required (😭)🌷


💕Now it's your turn 💕



49
User Profile: CatListener
CatListener November 25th, 2024

1-Slave humans

2-Eat a lot of tuna

3-Meow meow

4-I'm prrrr efct

5-I'm a cat

User Profile: easyScarf7950
easyScarf7950 November 25th, 2024

1. I like my natural golden highlights in my brown hair

2. I like that I keep finding ways to work toward my goals

3. I like that I understand feline body language

4. I like that I am keeping a weekly home cleaning routine

5. I admire that I am a good mother to a 1 year old boy 💕

User Profile: Snowpudding
Snowpudding November 26th, 2024

@reliableCake732
1. I am kind
2. I am very understanding 
3. I try to find hope and joy in every situation
4. I am smart
5. I am very dedicated to my academic work

1 reply
User Profile: reliableCake732
reliableCake732 OP November 27th, 2024

@Snowpudding you are so admirable 💌🌸

load more
User Profile: Nevermore1985
Nevermore1985 November 27th, 2024

1. I don't want to hurt anyone


2. I am persevering


3. I can cry if I need to, despite I am a man


4. I keep hope and faith and try to share them with the others


5. I'm empathetic

User Profile: DkIfINeedHelpOrSleep
DkIfINeedHelpOrSleep November 28th, 2024

@reliableCake732 

1. i haven't given up

2. i hide my pain so others don't have to try to help, since i would hate to be a burden

3. i always help others as much as i can, even tho i cant do much

that's all honestly it's not much, i feel like the most important one is the first. i don't want to, but i keep going, and that's the best i can do

2 replies
User Profile: DkIfINeedHelpOrSleep
DkIfINeedHelpOrSleep November 28th, 2024

@DkIfINeedHelpOrSleep also thanks @reliableCake732 for doing this, i usually dont know how to see good in myself but this helped thank u smm!!!

1 reply
User Profile: reliableCake732
reliableCake732 OP November 29th, 2024

@DkIfINeedHelpOrSleep you are really admirable 🌷💌❤️

Welcomeee<3

load more
load more
User Profile: Orange64
Orange64 November 30th, 2024

Here are the things I admire :-

1.I will think good for people even if they have used me or did wrong to me . I will also help them if needed.

2. I don't let people feel alone.

3. I will never let my true emotions out which are of anger, impatience, fear,etc to make people comfortable with me.

4. I can work really hard for something if it's goal is clear.

5. I love learning things.


User Profile: tealOcean3203
tealOcean3203 November 30th, 2024

1. My Empathy


2. Emotional Intelligence


3. Kindness


4.Acceptance of my strength and weakness


5.Sensitivity is a blessing in disguise. It makes me unique and real


Thankyou



User Profile: DreamerInTheDark
DreamerInTheDark November 30th, 2024

@reliableCake732 Hello, this is my first post. Thank you for the prompt, and congratulations on your five areas of self-admiration. They all sound like very valuable qualities. 💗

I admire:

  • my ability to provide for my family,
  • my skill in telling stories,
  • my ability to be a good role model for young people,
  • my persistence in love, and
  • my resilience in difficult situations.

Good luck to you all. 🍀

User Profile: natcatjyn28
natcatjyn28 December 1st, 2024

@reliableCake732 yours are amazing.

mine are:

  1. i have really pretty hair (it’s natural ginger with blonde highlights!)
  2. when i love something or someone, i love them with all my heart
  3. im supporting my family and holding it together
  4. i get really good grades in school despite everything going on
  5. i am brave enough to share everything on here 
  6. bonus! i am performing in my school’s musical this year!! 
User Profile: Basicmaggs
Basicmaggs December 1st, 2024

Well, you got me thinking here but let’s go.

⭐️I am a good listener

⭐️ I can empathise, I feel a lot and sometimes it’s beautiful and sometimes it’s awful but, at the end of the day is wonderful bc it helps me connect with people

⭐️ I love giving compliments, it makes me soooo happy to see people’s reactions, and what I love the most is giving strangers compliments

⭐️ I am aware of my failures as a human being and am constantly trying to improve myself to not hurt anyone.

⭐️ I love talking with strangers and I love making new friends