Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

1000 reasons to be happy.

User Profile: 1000ReasonsToBeHappy
1000ReasonsToBeHappy September 1st, 2014

I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.

Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.

1. People on 7 cups.

2107
User Profile: Kristynsmama
Kristynsmama May 10th, 2015

The unconditional love of a pet.

User Profile: KaylaCind
KaylaCind May 10th, 2015

We woke up this morning!

User Profile: SoothingWaters
SoothingWaters May 10th, 2015

I was able to get through today without spending cash I had in hand.

User Profile: sullengaze
sullengaze May 11th, 2015

listening music

User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 May 11th, 2015

Hi everyone,

Just like to share the fact that I feel great today,don't know why but I do. Share the love!

Lucy2

User Profile: MomentousListener
MomentousListener May 11th, 2015

Being able to wake up each morning

User Profile: Ge0
Ge0 May 11th, 2015

We exist

User Profile: msgoldie326
msgoldie326 May 11th, 2015

I had the absolute best time at prom :)

User Profile: Yajakwas
Yajakwas May 12th, 2015

Summer is coming

User Profile: Bonesishereforyou1
Bonesishereforyou1 May 12th, 2015

God will always love me and take care of my needs