Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

1000 reasons to be happy.

User Profile: 1000ReasonsToBeHappy
1000ReasonsToBeHappy September 1st, 2014

I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.

Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.

1. People on 7 cups.

2107
User Profile: Anggi
Anggi July 31st, 2015

My books! they taught me most of the things that I know now :)

User Profile: Wombofearth
Wombofearth August 3rd, 2015

Returning home safely after a long trip.

User Profile: CalmingStar
CalmingStar August 4th, 2015

Knowledge. Being able have the ability and supplies to learn. Knowledge is one of the greatest gifts. (:

User Profile: gentleParadise14
gentleParadise14 August 4th, 2015

Being surrounded by great friends and people who care about me. :)

User Profile: Amandaanimates
Amandaanimates August 4th, 2015

As weird as this may sound, I love working. Haha. Like it makes me happy because I feel like I am finally able to do something for myself. I've been working at the same place for about a year now and I still get excited to go to work.

User Profile: DancingCreature22
DancingCreature22 August 4th, 2015

It's actually really refreshing to hear someone say that! I'm glad you like work that much. Not a lot of people do!

load more
User Profile: enchantingJoy80
enchantingJoy80 August 4th, 2015

Being able to spend time with friends and family. I enjoy every moment that I'm around them.

User Profile: Meaghan12
Meaghan12 August 4th, 2015

Sunsets and sunrises always make me happy, as well as spending time by water :)

User Profile: DancingCreature22
DancingCreature22 August 4th, 2015

Listening to music and finding another good mantra!

(Especially when it inspires me and helps me to flesh out the characters in my novel!)

User Profile: XkatelinX
XkatelinX August 4th, 2015

a reason to be happy is you have the ability to imagine cute kittins in a basket angel

User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin August 5th, 2015

Having loved ones around for support during difficult and challenging time.