Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

1000 reasons to be happy.

User Profile: 1000ReasonsToBeHappy
1000ReasonsToBeHappy September 1st, 2014

I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.

Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.

1. People on 7 cups.

2107
User Profile: ReservedExcitement
ReservedExcitement October 11th, 2018

My niece

User Profile: Sauhnaqvi
Sauhnaqvi October 11th, 2018

Being me #happy heart

User Profile: calmingSky19
calmingSky19 October 13th, 2018

Everyday is a new day. A new beginning. A blank sheet of paper. A new day to write you story. Don't worry about yesterday. Today is a fresh start.

User Profile: amazingPeace28
amazingPeace28 October 13th, 2018

I am happy for hope ,the thought that things will get better even though it seems dull right now.Iam grateful for opportunity ,to grow to learn to cry.iam most grateful for free will and choices ,just knowing i can become who i choose smiley

User Profile: myrubbersoul
myrubbersoul October 13th, 2018

I am happy because I am here existing. If you

User Profile: LemonTea2
LemonTea2 October 13th, 2018

Pizza. 

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 October 24th, 2018

I am happy to be here, I am happy and thankful for my teachings

User Profile: lovelyWords13
lovelyWords13 November 30th, 2018

I am happy as i learned you have to have some gratitude to life :) and be happy with what you already have & i am happy to exercise as good for mood

1 reply
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 November 30th, 2018

@lovelyWords13

reading your post put a smile on my face, I consider gratitude and contentment as some of the greatest assets we can have. 👍

load more
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 November 30th, 2018

I am happy to feel grounded and okay

User Profile: supportiveStrawberry66
supportiveStrawberry66 December 2nd, 2018

Music ❤