1000 reasons to be happy.
I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.
Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.
1. People on 7 cups.
897. You're still alive.
Every single day your leaning something new that you can share with everyone you know.
898) People and animals that cuddle
899) The Copenhagen wheel!
900) Noise-canceling head phones
901. Supportive Friends when you need them most
993) pets
994) warm fuzzy blankets
995) AFHV
996) viewing a newly posted profile pic. of your crush.
997) baking late at night
998) going on random bus adventures
999) all the little things we take for granted, like the true beauty of the world
1000) The air that we breath :) happy to be alive!
Hey...don't skip 902-993!
Hahaha, I didn't even notice he did that, this is what we have mods for, just write you own with 1001 + and I am sure a mod will correct it later :)
Hahaha, I didn't even notice he did that, this is what we have mods for, just write you own with 1001 + and I am sure a mod will correct it later :)
902) wit
903) bonfires
904) waves lapping against the beach
905) sex
906) the quietude and emotional calm of middle age
907) sturdy hiking boots
908) a ripping yarn and a good tall tale
909) smoked sea salt
910) candle light
911 celebrating new year with closest ones