Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

1000 reasons to be happy.

User Profile: 1000ReasonsToBeHappy
1000ReasonsToBeHappy September 1st, 2014

I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.

Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.

1. People on 7 cups.

2107
January 20th, 2015

Accepting that we cannot always be happy and that this is a part of being human; this brightens my day.

User Profile: RubyRichelieu
RubyRichelieu January 20th, 2015

892. Food!

User Profile: elizabeth16
elizabeth16 January 20th, 2015

Aww

User Profile: InfiniteSusana
InfiniteSusana January 21st, 2015

Sleepovers with your bestie :D (current situation)

User Profile: HyrulePrincess
HyrulePrincess January 21st, 2015

Having that one person that makes you feel things no one else can.

User Profile: HelpfullOwl
HelpfullOwl January 21st, 2015

Spending the night in with your partner cuddling and watching daft trashy films :)

User Profile: Suicaed
Suicaed January 21st, 2015

~ Being with the people I love
~ Helping people
~ Going trips

User Profile: RubyRichelieu
RubyRichelieu January 21st, 2015

You're healthy :)

User Profile: IIMercifulHarmonyII
IIMercifulHarmonyII January 22nd, 2015

I love myself, so I am happy :)

User Profile: IIMercifulHarmonyII
IIMercifulHarmonyII January 22nd, 2015

I love myself, so I am happy :)