Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

1000 reasons to be happy.

User Profile: 1000ReasonsToBeHappy
1000ReasonsToBeHappy September 1st, 2014

I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.

Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.

1. People on 7 cups.

2107
User Profile: StayStronyMyAngels
StayStronyMyAngels January 22nd, 2015

There's so many cool things out there to explore like space, the forest, and other country's and their cultures

User Profile: StJaume
StJaume January 22nd, 2015

I had a dance partner in my class today who was from Italy; it was the first time I'd ever practiced my Italian in years. That made me so happy. :)

1 reply
User Profile: StJaume
StJaume January 23rd, 2015

Getting your brother's a gift he always wanted for his birthday.

and...

Celebrating the gift that is your brother, on his birthday :')

load more
User Profile: nuuuris
nuuuris January 23rd, 2015

Stop counting the reasons because they are infinite.

6 replies
User Profile: nuuuris
nuuuris January 23rd, 2015

I mean because we stopped usih the numbers :)

User Profile: nuuuris
nuuuris January 23rd, 2015

I mean because we stopped usih the numbers :)

User Profile: nuuuris
nuuuris January 23rd, 2015

I mean because we stopped usih the numbers :)

User Profile: nuuuris
nuuuris January 23rd, 2015

I mean because we stopped usih the numbers :)

User Profile: nuuuris
nuuuris January 23rd, 2015

I mean because we stopped usih the numbers :)

User Profile: nuuuris
nuuuris January 23rd, 2015

I mean because we stopped usih the numbers :)

load more
User Profile: supportiveIlliya4294
supportiveIlliya4294 January 23rd, 2015

A baby's laughter! :D

User Profile: Bella26
Bella26 January 23rd, 2015

Knowing that I am able to help people, just by listening :)

User Profile: JJill2
JJill2 January 23rd, 2015

Colorful food, like m&ms and dragon fruit! :3

User Profile: temerity
temerity January 24th, 2015

Being on a date with someone when a stranger in passing tells you that the two of you "look perfect together."

User Profile: RoyalTee
RoyalTee January 24th, 2015

Selflessness

User Profile: Delightfultee
Delightfultee January 24th, 2015

Life is beautiful, there is beauty in everything!

User Profile: healingFriend17
healingFriend17 January 24th, 2015

The view of the sky at sunset