1000 reasons to be happy.
1000ReasonsToBeHappy
September 1st, 2014
I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.
Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.
1. People on 7 cups.
Lindsey93
January 26th, 2015
Babies!
CozyHelper2000
January 26th, 2015
Colorful sunsets![]()
AylaRN
January 26th, 2015
Cozy blankets <3
baxelon
January 26th, 2015
Steak!
aliciaaX0
January 26th, 2015
Not sure what number we are on anymore!
Living melodically (as in harmony), peacefully, and patiently. I enjoy uplifting music, my boyfriend who motivates me each and every day, and especially my life and yours <3
Carlos19frb
January 27th, 2015
Music
Geveda
January 27th, 2015
Finishing the last chapter of a great book.
thereishope6097
January 27th, 2015
I don't know what number we're on- but dark chocolate!!!
1 reply
Monk
January 27th, 2015
Having a really long talk with a friend/Family
load more
moongirl
January 28th, 2015
Novels !!!!!!!
PileOfRubbles
January 28th, 2015
Yourself