1000 reasons to be happy.
I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.
Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.
1. People on 7 cups.
Helping Others!
BEING ALIVE
Sunny days in the middle of winter!
A holiday that allows flowers to be seen all over the place - whether or not you're getting any personally :)
recieving and giving unconditional love
A girl in my class said I had lost a lot of weight since she last saw me. That made me so happy.
Getting to sleep in!
Having an amazing daughter!
Achieving a dream :3 mines traveling :)
Dressing your cat up like woody from toy story :3
I'd thought about dressing mine as Puss from Puss in Boots but your idea's definitely a first. XD
Drinking hot chocolate when it's snowing!