Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

1000 reasons to be happy.

User Profile: 1000ReasonsToBeHappy
1000ReasonsToBeHappy September 1st, 2014

I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.

Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.

1. People on 7 cups.

2107
User Profile: evangelineanggrielle
evangelineanggrielle March 13th, 2015

because you still get a chance to wake up in this morning

User Profile: Easylistener
Easylistener March 13th, 2015

The look of love on your dogs face when you talk to them.

User Profile: Easylistener
Easylistener March 13th, 2015

The look of love on your dogs face when you talk to them.

User Profile: StarryRainbow
StarryRainbow March 14th, 2015

Coming home after a hard work week to find your favorite sugar cookies and a bouquet of flowers waiting for you on the kitchen table.

User Profile: Rohayhu
Rohayhu March 14th, 2015

I have mango juice!

User Profile: Rohayhu
Rohayhu March 14th, 2015

I have mango juice!

User Profile: sweetcherryblossom
sweetcherryblossom March 14th, 2015

Music, especially from the late 1960s Motown, Marvin gaye and Tammi Terrell, beautiful duet artists. I wish modern music was like what they sang like

User Profile: Becs
Becs March 14th, 2015

Because every day is a new beginning

User Profile: Becs
Becs March 14th, 2015

Because you deserve to be happy

User Profile: Becs
Becs March 14th, 2015

Because you are loved