Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Because of 7CupsOfTea I Can ,,, (Insert something insanely positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver February 14th, 2018

Because of 7CupsOfTea I Can ,,, (Insert something insanely positive)

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone from Obs. In my thoughts, Valentine's day isn't about romantic couples only but it is more about love. Spreading love around you. So, was wondering if we could share our love for 7Cups? Start sharing and let the community know because of 7Cups you can?

96
User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 February 24th, 2018

@ASilentObserver

feel free

User Profile: HaniFlower
HaniFlower May 17th, 2018

express my feelings

User Profile: DinGirDuMu
DinGirDuMu May 17th, 2018

Check in with myself and others every day, especially during crisis moments, hopefully without feeling like I'm just being a burden or seeking attention.

May 17th, 2018

Support others and grab them from darkness

1 reply
User Profile: starlitestarbrite
starlitestarbrite May 17th, 2018

be a twinkling star to illuminate the sky for those in the dark

load more
May 17th, 2018

Because of 7 cups of tea I can always turn a negative situation in someone life into positive situations.

User Profile: sio09
sio09 May 17th, 2018

............

User Profile: wonderfulHart1330
wonderfulHart1330 May 17th, 2018

Support people that need help:)

User Profile: TheZu
TheZu May 17th, 2018

Because of 7CupsOfTea I Can ...

connect to many beautiful people inside out, and grow from this experience to lead a better life =]

User Profile: Tadjasper
Tadjasper May 17th, 2018

I can be positive like a proton. 🌟

1 reply
User Profile: AmalieAnne
AmalieAnne May 17th, 2018

@Tadjasper I like that smiley

load more
User Profile: Positron2
Positron2 May 17th, 2018

Because of 7CupsOfTea I can have so much mutual respect and understanding for another person just like me. . .

That we fell in Love for the first time in decades.