Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Because of 7CupsOfTea I Can ,,, (Insert something insanely positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver February 14th, 2018

Because of 7CupsOfTea I Can ,,, (Insert something insanely positive)

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone from Obs. In my thoughts, Valentine's day isn't about romantic couples only but it is more about love. Spreading love around you. So, was wondering if we could share our love for 7Cups? Start sharing and let the community know because of 7Cups you can?

96
User Profile: Alctim
Alctim May 17th, 2018

Got me to analyse my issuses and eork on finding a solution, aswell having a support where i can taök about the really dark toughts i have.

User Profile: impartialBirch1435
impartialBirch1435 May 17th, 2018

Be myself, be happy, and get support

User Profile: TheRequiem
TheRequiem May 17th, 2018

Vent and help others...

User Profile: Raspberrycheesecake
Raspberrycheesecake May 17th, 2018

Because of 7CupsOfTea I Can now listen to people and grow as a person :)

User Profile: AppleNumber08
AppleNumber08 May 17th, 2018

Because of 7 cups, I can feel safe and feel good about myself. 7 cups was on of, if not the best thing I've ever found

User Profile: brightPal4849
brightPal4849 May 17th, 2018

See that I'm not alone n I have someone to listen to me without judging me, but wanting to help me!

User Profile: redLunch4107
redLunch4107 May 17th, 2018

Because of 7cups, I have learned that it

User Profile: wonderfulHart1330
wonderfulHart1330 May 31st, 2018

Because of 7 cups I can help people who need to talk to someone :)

User Profile: Raspberrycheesecake
Raspberrycheesecake May 31st, 2018

Because of 7CupsOfTea I can now listen to both Adults and Teens.

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 June 2nd, 2018

I can express myself and detangle my thoughts.