Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Gratitude, Achievement and Inspiration

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie January 1st, 2020

Happy New Year!!!!

1. What is your proudest moment of 2019?
2. What inspired you the most in this past year?

3. Name any 3 listeners (or tell us about any 3 people) you are grateful for and why?

78
User Profile: mutter3
mutter3 January 2nd, 2020

1. Went to Minnesota by myself

2. Sought help outside my comfort zone

3. My friend OT makes me laugh

My friend VF been friends 40 years in February

My mentor for always listening and saying what I need to hear

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc January 2nd, 2020

1. What is your proudest moment of 2019?

I cant say anything much. Other than something like "breaking" self-defined rules that was supposed/intended to be healthy. Which turned harmfully unhealhty.

2. What inspired you the most in this past year?

Hatred, Pain, Exhaustion in the mind.

3. Name any 3 listeners (or tell us about any 3 people) you are grateful for and why?

I doubt the accounts are listeners. But I will share the two that stayed beside me for so long. (I've explained enough, and I doubt repeating helps anyone.) I am not good in showing appreciation or gratefulness or whatever. So the least I could do is make their day better by letting them know.

@mytwistedsoul @NoneTheWiser

User Profile: lavenderpeach1107
lavenderpeach1107 January 2nd, 2020

@Tazzie

1. What is your proudest moment of 2019? Hitting over a year of sobriety!
2. What inspired you the most in this past year? My husband's strength and couarge and compassion towards me and my mental issues. He loves me despite all my flaws and he inspires me to be a better version of myself.
3. Name any 3 listeners (or tell us about any 3 people) you are grateful for and why? I am grateful for my best friend, Rachel, my mother in law, Linda, and my mom, Rita. They support me through it all and I wouldn't be here today without their love!

User Profile: Flowingstreams
Flowingstreams January 2nd, 2020

Proudest: with the grace of god, worked hard and did my self-healing practice and healed a lot of my body and mind. And also grew in faith and maturity

inspired most: by life and teachings and gift of Jesus

3 people:

child's therapist changed our entire family for the better.

marriage counsellor taught us about using mindfulness - RAIN technique for self care and partner care.

my husband- always tries so hard to listen and understand even though we are so different. He makes such an effort and I feel very lucky and blessed... he also is incredibly forgiving

User Profile: Skunkrol
Skunkrol January 2nd, 2020

@Tazzie

1. What is your proudest moment of 2019?

I don't think I have one

2. What inspired you the most in this past year?

Being on 7cups

3. Name any 3 listeners (or tell us about any 3 people) you are grateful for and why?

Cambion, Veronica, AnonymousListener, BoringGuy, GooseyLucy, the list goes on. They were all my friends, and that's reason enough to be grateful to them.

User Profile: pamharley003
pamharley003 January 2nd, 2020

Gratitude is being a person you are and not play roling for others it shows how someone should just be themselves faults and all

User Profile: tinycactus809
tinycactus809 January 2nd, 2020

- My proudest moment of 2019 was taking the final bow onstage with my crew friends

- My inspiration to quit gymnastics was the fact that I hated it and that karate seemed a like a lot more fun, and it it! (for me at least)

- I am so so so so greatful for my 3 crew friends (family) for always being there for me and never failing to make me laugh.

User Profile: AstronomySkies
AstronomySkies January 2nd, 2020

1. What is your proudest moment of 2019?

My proudest moment... I think it was when I first got to lead my honor guard group at school. It was also my friend's birthday and homecoming. It was a big moment for me. Lol idk.


2. What inspired you the most in this past year?

I think it was the faith that others have in me. It inspired me to try harder.


3. Name any 3 listeners (or tell us about any 3 people) you are grateful for and why?

Oh the list would be too long for listeners or just regular people. :) everyone on 7Cups is amazing. And I'm grateful to a lot of individuals.

User Profile: TaliaCole
TaliaCole January 2nd, 2020

My proudest moment in 2019 was graduating with a first class and also getting certified as a chartered accountant. I didnt let my mind get in the way of my success and Im always proud of myself for that.

Listeners Im grateful for @mieracurie because shes been so kind, Im grateful for @power14 for being my mentor, Im grateful for @caringbrit for helping me get verified every other listener doing great stuff on here 💜.

2 replies
User Profile: CaringBrit
CaringBrit January 2nd, 2020

@Oyinlolasam thankyou

1 reply
User Profile: TaliaCole
TaliaCole January 3rd, 2020

You

load more
load more
User Profile: TaliaCole
TaliaCole January 2nd, 2020

What inspired me the most was knowing that my resilience would encourage a ton of people to do better in their lives@Tazzie