Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I forgive myself for .................... (Complete the Sentence!)

User Profile: River
River February 5th, 2019

Happy Random Act of Kindness Week! Being kind to ourselves also includes forgiving ourselves for our past mistake and flaws. <3

I forgive myself for ..................

Complete the Sentence!

Will love to hear from you heart

Also, check out 7 days Kindness Challenge HERE

38
User Profile: Skyy0
Skyy0 May 23rd, 2020

I forgive myself for the dark road I had let myself stay in too long. I'm moving forward. I'm ok.

User Profile: Skyy0
Skyy0 May 23rd, 2020

I forgive myself for not cleaning earlier. Today is a chance.

User Profile: Skyy0
Skyy0 May 23rd, 2020

I forgive myself for telling little white lies to keep others thinking I'm ok. It is now time to take off the mask.

User Profile: genuineForever7442
genuineForever7442 May 24th, 2020

I forgive myself for not being able to do everything I used to be able to do physically due to newly diagnosed auto-immune disorders. I need to show myself some grace, kindness, and self-love. I will work to achieve my new normal, and will do my best not to bully myself if I cannot do things quite the way I used to before the illnesses. At the same time, I will not allow my illnesses to become excuses for procrastination and/or avoidance.

User Profile: bbunnylily
bbunnylily May 31st, 2020

I forgive myself to keep seeking virtual validation from a Narc. I forgive myself for not take myself as a first priority. I forgive myself for the inability realizing the illness symptoms in my body...

User Profile: AshleyAsh08465087
AshleyAsh08465087 May 31st, 2020

@River I forgive myself for:

1.staying in toxic friend relationships

2.lying so I can protect those who don't care about me

3.letting people take advantadge of me

4.lying that i'm fine

5.beating myself up

6.not seeing my inner beauty

7.not speaking up for myself

8.letting everyone pick on me

9.being so blind

10.for thinking of suicide

User Profile: passionateCup3122
passionateCup3122 May 31st, 2020

I forgive myself for being rude and cruel with her ....l forgive myself my eating disorders and body shaming....I forgive myself my beautiful stretch marks

And that on turn to fall in love with her and make our best to make this world a great place 🖤

User Profile: TheLastMindBender
TheLastMindBender May 31st, 2020

"I forgive myself for..."

For You....😔😔😔

User Profile: Zolavada
Zolavada June 2nd, 2020

I forgive myself for allowing my to disrespect me

User Profile: SnugglyKoala
SnugglyKoala June 8th, 2020

I forgive myself for being in a relationship with someone who yelled at me, demeaned me, and led me to feel shame. I am grateful that I am able to enforce boundaries and verbalize them.