Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Mental Wellness Icebreaker #3

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango January 19th, 2022

Today I am grateful for…

64
User Profile: Brokenwings0911
Brokenwings0911 January 20th, 2022

Idk but may be i believe there is no limit things going worst.

User Profile: royalMoon02
royalMoon02 January 20th, 2022

I'm grateful for online course which guide me and for eye opening movies like 'Don't look up' (Find it on Netflix ;)

User Profile: oliveRaspberries9341
oliveRaspberries9341 January 20th, 2022

Am grateful for my good work colleagues

User Profile: Linognathus
Linognathus January 20th, 2022

I’m grateful for how I managed to have proper breakfast today. How I improved in my job- I did my task faster than before! I am more early to work today and not feeling lethargic about work. I had a good lunch. I watched a very beautiful sunset today. I watched an anime that makes me laugh and it’s nice.

I’m grateful that I have a lot to be grateful for 🌸

User Profile: yellowIdea7518
yellowIdea7518 January 20th, 2022

@CheeryMango

Today I am grateful for a listener who threw me a lifeline. I sort of lucked out because everyone has different capacities and perspectives and it takes several tries to connect with the right one for my sitch.

User Profile: okarina
okarina January 20th, 2022

@CheeryMango

Today I am grateful for my friendly co workers who make the worst days at work fun.

User Profile: sunlight080809
sunlight080809 January 20th, 2022

crows

User Profile: movingforward904
movingforward904 January 20th, 2022

Today I am grateful for finding this space.

User Profile: affableStrings4654
affableStrings4654 January 20th, 2022

I am thankful for my friends letting me borrow their streaming site logins XD


and for iced coffee.

1 reply
User Profile: silentheritage
silentheritage January 21st, 2022

@affableStrings4654 haha

load more
User Profile: charmingPlum847
charmingPlum847 January 20th, 2022

I am grateful for the creator of this website :')