Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Mother's love

User Profile: HoaMatTroi
HoaMatTroi 2 days ago

"A stray cat has recently started showing up at my house. It knows that every time I have a meal, it will show up, hide behind the well, and wait for me to finish eating to give it something."
gemini-generated-image-1ppnm1ppnm1ppnm1-1_1791471792.jpg

"Since I'm a cat and dog lover, of course I feed it."

gemini-generated-image-1ppnm1ppnm1ppnm1-5_1791471898.jpg

"And this has become a habit—the cat shows up right on time whenever I eat. I wondered how it could know the exact time like that when it doesn't wear a watch like I do!"

gemini-generated-image-1ppnm1ppnm1ppnm1-7_1791471935.jpg

"And then, I noticed that it only eats a few bites and carries the rest away somewhere into the bamboo thicket behind the house. I secretly followed it and found out that it has kittens!"

gemini-generated-image-1ppnm1ppnm1ppnm1-6_1791471998.jpg

"It was so touching! I thought, even though it's just an animal, it still has a mother's instinct to care for and raise her babies."

gemini-generated-image-1ppnm1ppnm1ppnm1-8_1791472049.jpg

"So, I ended up taking in and adopting both the mother and her little ones."

gemini-generated-image-1ppnm1ppnm1ppnm1-9_1791472081.jpg

3

@HoaMatTroi

What a wonderful story; you are my hero!

some-people-special_1791478047.jpg


User Profile: Clio9876
Clio9876 2 days ago

@HoaMatTroi

Thats so sweet.

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 2 days ago

@HoaMatTroi

This was a beautiful read 💛

So refreshing.

Thank you 💛

DXobxOk7.gif